Recent Threads
Main Forum

[Closed] A fresh new meeting between certain Elementalists.

3 replies
Pogs:
+8
Brilliant sunshine lit up the streets of Divinity's Reach, the locals were fanning themselves and a steady stream of complaints flowed around the city's lower classes. Bryn looked up as a shouting match started down the street, the heat had shortened people's tempers to frayed strings. They should go to Hoelbrak, they wouldn't be cursing this heat then. Speaking of Hoelbrak. He bent his pink haired head back to the badly bound book in his lap.

All the locations he'd been to while he had traveled around the new homeland of the Norn and Bryn's remarks scribbled in the margins of the booklet. He added another note with a scratchy pen and tapped one end on his cheek with a smile at his handiwork. He liked traveling. He liked cataloging it just as much.

It was then that he noticed that someone was staring at the bench where he was sitting. He scooted over so he wasn't taking up the whole thing and raised a hand and waved. "Sorry about that! I'm an oaf, please have a seat." He smiled brightly up at the person. "I'm like a cat, I take up a lot more room than people would think."
Posted Aug 26, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
The thirteen year old Jay Allens wandered the streets, not minding the heat as the tall red head was used to playing with fire already, and quite literally. He stood out only because of red, fiery hair, and his abnormally tall height. Despite this, he kept to the edges of the street to keep out of view. It was somewhat obvious he had a habit of this, scanning the crowds carefully as he made notes of who to especially avoid.

He turned his attention to the man on the bench, the pink hair immediately catching his attention. He leaned back against a building, hiding in the shade as he looked around curiously and quietly. The last thing he wanted to do was have someone wonder what he was up to, and ask as if he were plotting to steal something.
tumblr_oqxtdeTvgN1u18swpo1_400.png
Posted Aug 26, 14
Pogs:
+8
With the sun in his eyes, it was hard to see the person in front of him. Bryn squinted upwards. "Not right now, Mister Raeburn. I'm working after all." A local Seraph said with a laugh, reaching out to pat the Elementalist on the shoulder. "You know, keeping the criminal elements at bay while I'm patrolling." The black haired Seraph looked around, gave Bryn a wink and moved on - leaving the pink haired Elementalist blushing on his bench.

"Good Job Bryn...." He muttered softly to himself, his cheeks aflame. A furtive look upwards to see if anyone had spotted his embarrassment. He pulled a soft case out his bag and slid on his glasses with annoyance. That was when he noticed the redheaded boy lurking in the shadows watching him.

Pushing off the bench, he stood and made his way over to the shade. "Do you need help with something?"
Posted Sep 2, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
Jay immediately turned his head when Bryn noticed him. He immediately turned to look at Bryn again when he spoke.

"Uhh, no, I'm okay. I'm just, uh, out walking around the city."

He tried to smile politely, but he couldn't help keep looking to the bright pink hair.
tumblr_oqxtdeTvgN1u18swpo1_400.png
Posted Sep 2, 14
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices