Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 96

Tarnished Coast Roleplayers [TCRP] (Mega-guild, RP Connections, Missions, PvE, PvP)

953 replies
Pogs:
+195
Recruitment is currently - OPEN

Emblem1.jpg

Tarnished Coast Roleplayers
Website
Steam

We are a guild of active Roleplayers, always keeping room for new members in the community. As we are always at maximum guild size, we ask that people only join if they plan to utilize the guild (for taxis, connections, chatting, and guild missions).

Join us if you:

• Want to keep in touch with other members of the Roleplay community.
  • Need help getting a "taxi" to events. (joining us makes it easier to arrive in the correct shard!)
  • Would like a large guild to participate in GW2 content: Guild missions, group pve events, dungeons, raids, WvW, etc.
  • Are new to GW2 Roleplay and need help finding your way!

You can contact any of our staff members below for an invite, or reply to this post:

Current Leaders
sylanteyes.9814
Argen.1528

Current Officers
Franticfawn.6309
Booriley.4710
Zhaneel.3670
InkTide.1908

Current Moderators
Kalavier.1097
Kezika.7692
Flowandthought.7916

TCRP represents the WHOLE roleplaying community. How we act is important! If you would like to join, please abide by the rules below.
Spoiler: Guild Member RulesShow

Note about the Guild:
To continue to make room for new and returning active players, players will be kicked from the guild after 1-3 months offline from the game and if they are found to never represent the guild or utilize it. Any player can get an invite again when they come back as long as the guild is not full! This is only to keep room for active people currently utilizing the guild.
~Victoire Elise~
Posted Oct 7, 14 · OP · Last edited Dec 27, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4
Feel free to post your account/character name in here if you'd like an invite and haven't been able to find any TCRP members online.
Posted Oct 9, 14
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+195
In case anyone was curious, we took down the old thread [mega guild] Tarnished Coast Role Players, because it was not currently updated! This is the same Mega Guild, and everyone is welcome to join!
~Victoire Elise~
Posted Oct 11, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+195
Our first Guild Missions were tonight!

Guild Bounty Training preparation:
TCRPBounty.jpg

Who's ready for some Tequatl?
TCRPTequatl2.jpg
We Are!
TCRPTequatl.jpg
~Victoire Elise~
Posted Oct 13, 14 · OP · Last edited Oct 14, 14
Pogs:
+128
HI, I am interested in joining your guild. You can contact me in game SilentRaine.2549. Thank you.
Posted Oct 24, 14
Pogs:
+195
Done!
~Victoire Elise~
Posted Oct 24, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+141
May I join your guild, please?

Jethrayne.8053

Thanks in advance!

And it's done! Thanks!
Posted Oct 24, 14 · Last edited Oct 24, 14
Pogs:
+73
I'm interested in joining! My Character is Duskwright (or Duskwright.6254.) Thanks!<3
Got an Invite and a warm welcome, Thanks!
Posted Oct 25, 14 · Last edited Oct 25, 14
Pogs:
+317
Phenomenal community resource for all RPers, regardless of guild or RP preference. Thank you!
Posted Oct 26, 14
Pogs:
+3
Need an invite.
flashhelix.9047
Posted Nov 3, 14
Page
of 96
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices