Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 95

Tarnished Coast Roleplayers [TCRP] (Mega-guild, RP Connections, Missions, PvE, PvP)

944 replies
CKY
Pogs:
+3
I'm interested in joining TCRP. CKY.6980
Posted Aug 12, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
I am interested in joining. NixCroix.3941
Posted Aug 15, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Ozton.9807

For the sake of joining some shards with RPers I would love the opportunity to join your guild. I am not new to RP, but I am brand spanking new to GW2. Thanks so much for your time and help!
Posted Aug 16, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2
Interested in seeing what goes on. Still working the ropes around all the RP stuff in GW. Cylikan.2194
Posted Aug 17, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+3
Hi, I'm new to the RP scene and interested in joining a guild for better exposure.

IGN: KjPOPsicle.3058
Discord: KjPOPsicle#9965
Posted Aug 17, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
Hey! I'm new to RP, and am interested in joining!

Eloquent Boi.4178
Posted Aug 19, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
Hi there!

Long time role player ranging from D&D, Pathfinder to City of Heroes, WoW, SWTOR etc.

Fairly new to Guild Wars and while I've been having fun on my own, I miss the role playing and am looking for a place to meet some new people and create some new stories in game.

Thanks for your time,
TheBoo.3029
Posted Aug 20, 18 · Last edited Aug 20, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
I'm interested in joining in as well. PSDuckie.2163
Posted Aug 22, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+95
Back from a hiatus, would love to rejoin the guild! Abacura.1245
Display Name: Abacura.1245

RP Characters:
Caorrthann, Farancia Fairfax, Freyja Hrafnsdóttir, Mal Deathyowl, Twilight Sun, Reynir Rommkin, Abacura Harrison, Setta Steelclaws, Vissh, Curíoghan, Bastian Darkshine, Bast Sandravage
Posted Sep 6, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+23
Needing to get back into the guts of the community to find a place after a break. Wolfington.5038
Posted Sep 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 95
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices