Recent Threads
Main Forum

Lion's Character Template [Player Resource]

1 reply

I decided to post the template I use for all of my character profiles across the MMOs I play so that people can use it if they don't want to take the time to make one themselves. (Trust me, I get it, its annoying as hell- thats why I use the same one, haha.) I think its really simple but stylish and it gives a really nice look into the character without being overly informative, or giving away their interesting stories!

All images for sectional headers were made in Photoshop by me, using fonts from Dafont.com that are free for personal use. The name headers I make are all personal to my characters, and thus (obviously) I didn't upload a character name header with this template. If you want one, you can PM me in game at (Demonops.9601) or message me here on the forums.

Enjoy!

(Use this area for a header, or a character image, or even just a character name!)

Full Name
What's your characters full name?

Applicable Titles
Nobility titles? Job titles? Perhaps even nicknames from buddies?

Race
What race is your character?

Place of Origin
Where were they born? Where were they raised?

Affiliation
Job? Organization?

Academia
Where'd they go to academy/school? (Not applicable to all characters.)

Blood Type
Whats their blood type? (if applicable.)

Parentage
Who raised your character? Who were their parents? Alive, dead?

Siblings
Brothers, sisters? Adopted?

2urqzbl.png

"Put a quote from your character's story here!" - Who said it?

Skin Tone
Whats their skin like? Dark? Fair? Scarred? Freckled?

Hair
Hair style? Hair colour?

Height
How tall are they? (can be relative or metric, etc.)

Weight
How much do they weigh? (Can be a general weight description or exact measurements, or whatever!)

Effects & Tattoos
Any tattoos? Scars? Weird features that're noticeable?

General Physical Description
What do they look like, from head-to-toe? Eyes, mouth, nose, brows, ears, stature, muscle, fat, etc.)

(Upload a picture of your in-game character, art, or a face claim, here!)

142ehee.png

"Put a quote from your character's story here!" - Who said it?

Demeanor
What're they like? Whats their personality like? How are they on a daily basis? How is their posture, attitude, manners? etc.)

To Someone He Likes...
How're they to their friends and people they enjoy?

To Someone He Dislikes...
How do they treat those they don't really care for? Enemies, even?

Interests
What're their hobbies and activities?

Traits
What do they fear? Any nervous ticks? Perhaps stutters, emotional defects or triggers?

Combat
If your character is a combat character, how are they like in combat? What weapons do they use? Are they more of a power character or an agility character? Will they stay and fight to the kill, or run?

Character Theme Songs (If you're into that, ha.)
Any songs that describe your character? Link them here so we can all see!

(Post any closing notes here! Keep them in parenthesis so we know its OOC aimed!)

Copy
[center][color=#b1dcf3][size=5](Use this area for a header, or a character image, or even just a character name!)[/size][/color][/center] [center] [center][color=#989898][b]Full Name[/b] What's your characters full name? [b]Applicable Titles[/b] Nobility titles? Job titles? Perhaps even nicknames from buddies? [b]Age[/b] How old is your character? [b]Gender[/b] Boy, girl, fluid, neither? [b]Race[/b] What race is your character? [b]Place of Origin[/b] Where were they born? Where were they raised? [b]Affiliation[/b] Job? Organization? [b]Academia[/b] Where'd they go to academy/school? (Not applicable to all characters.) [b]Blood Type[/b] Whats their blood type? (if applicable.) [b]Parentage[/b] Who raised your character? Who were their parents? Alive, dead? [b]Siblings[/b] Brothers, sisters? Adopted? [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2urqzbl.png[/IMG] [color=#989898][size=2]"Put a quote from your character's story here!" - Who said it?[/size] [color=#989898][b]Skin Tone[/b] Whats their skin like? Dark? Fair? Scarred? Freckled? [b]Hair[/b] Hair style? Hair colour? [b]Height[/b] How tall are they? (can be relative or metric, etc.) [b]Weight[/b] How much do they weigh? (Can be a general weight description or exact measurements, or whatever!) [b]Effects & Tattoos[/b] Any tattoos? Scars? Weird features that're noticeable? [columns] [color=#989898][b]General Physical Description[/b] What do they look like, from head-to-toe? Eyes, mouth, nose, brows, ears, stature, muscle, fat, etc.) [/color] [color=#b1dcf3][/color] [nextcol] [color=#b1dcf3][size=5](Upload a picture of your in-game character, art, or a face claim, here!)[/size][/color] [/columns] [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/142ehee.png[/IMG] [center][size=2][color=#989898]"Put a quote from your character's story here!" - Who said it?[/size] [color=#989898][b]Demeanor[/b] What're they like? Whats their personality like? How are they on a daily basis? How is their posture, attitude, manners? etc.) [b]To Someone He Likes...[/b] How're they to their friends and people they enjoy? [b]To Someone He Dislikes...[/b] How do they treat those they don't really care for? Enemies, even? [b]Interests[/b] What're their hobbies and activities? [b]Traits[/b] What do they fear? Any nervous ticks? Perhaps stutters, emotional defects or triggers? [b]Combat[/b] If your character is a combat character, how are they like in combat? What weapons do they use? Are they more of a power character or an agility character? Will they stay and fight to the kill, or run? [b]Character Theme Songs (If you're into that, ha.)[/b] Any songs that describe your character? Link them here so we can all see! [rule] [color=#b1dcf3](Post any closing notes here! Keep them in parenthesis so we know its OOC aimed!)
d89c2a759369ea9b14f074061b8285a1.png
Posted Nov 26, 14 · OP · Last edited Nov 26, 14
Pog
List
Undo
I realize after posting this that this application template is mostly geared towards Human & Norn characters and I apologize for that- if you want to make it more personal for your Sylvari, Asura or Charr, a few changes to the categories could easily make it more relative. (Hair to leaves, skin to fur, etc.)
d89c2a759369ea9b14f074061b8285a1.png
Posted Nov 26, 14 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices