Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 3

[PS] Niamh's Right Hand [NRH] - A Sylvari Warden Guild

25 replies
Pogs:
+40
The GFC supports this branch of RPers! Even if they get themselves in some thorny situations :)
e9fe25bf04a505d4.png
Posted Jun 13, 16
Pogs:
+344
Friendly bump
Posted Sep 28, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+488
Running non-stop for well over four years, Niamh's Right Hand prides itself on being the principal Sylvari-themed RP guild on the EU servers.

021c1dfe56de32988b743eb678909d2c.jpg

We are delighted to report that recruitment is once again [open]
NRH_siggy1.png
Posted May 22, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+3
A young and proud Sylvari enters the halls of the order.
She self-confidently looks around, her eyes having a pale shimmer of austerity. Though iron-clad she holds her helmet in her sword hand as a clear sign that she comes in peace.

A strong, loud voice cuts the silence. "Former Commander of the Vigil, Rondraël Nevadyuel, at your service. Is there still life in these sacred halls?" she asks. "I seek admission to your order, if it still is operative. I am a mere guardian, not a spy or a diplomat or even a scholar. I am not well versed in paperwork. I fail to find the recruitment application papers, if you can forgive me that insolence?"
Posted Sep 22, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+488
A canine bark answers Rondraël formal introduction, sounding both sharp and excited. To her left, behind faded sandstone columns, waits a taupe fernhound – it stands on four spindly, slightly too long legs, with its leafy ears attentively perked up right, its tongue moronically dangling from its maw and the tail locked in a perpetual wag.

“Arf!”, the fernpooch yaps again, perhaps only to underline its earlier bark. The Fernhoud then prances towards the nearby desk, looking back once to see if Rondraël would follow. Up on the wooden desk, covered by a layer of weekslong accumulated dust, stands a folded piece of paper – through this dust Rondraël can still make out the following hand-written message; ‘Out for food!’ ‘Out for food!’
NRH_siggy1.png
Posted Sep 23, 18 · Last edited Sep 23, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+3
"Hey little fellow!"
Rondraël knelt down on one knee. "Out for food...", she mumbled while she petted the ferndog. The Sylvari gazed at the desolate state and the thick layer of dust everywhere. "I reckon they haven't found any. So, are you all on your own? Want to join me, while I try to found out what happened to this order?"

Her austere eyes glanced for a heart beat.
"Do you have a name? Is it alright if I call you 'Dusty'?"
Posted Sep 23, 18 · Last edited Sep 24, 18
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices