Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 5

Stormy Night (open to all)

49 replies
Pogs:
+330
Shook his head at Zoujuu as she played with the door and then exited. He the looked to the tin star and laughed "Where the bloody hell ye gonna put all that lass? Or ye got a couple o Charr coming in behind ye?"
Posted Feb 2, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+2,777
She crushed out her cigarillo in a nearby ash tray as her food came around and started in, looking up as she was spoken to.

"Been a long walk. I come in from the southern edge o' Sparkfly," she explained between bites. "Nice ta have a sit down meal fer a change." She wolfed down sausages and toast, washing them down with a swig of Blood Whiskey (which she drank easily enough). Looking to the windows at each flash of lightning. "Look like I'm here fer a bit b'fore headin' on ta Dry Top."
tumblr_phjrisFT7y1tg2mtpo1_1280.jpg
Posted Feb 2, 15
Pogs:
+330
Erik let the dice fall to the table again, this time not even looking at them as he eyes the woman as she eats. He takes a slow draw off of his rum bottle, then shoots a glace to the other two in the room before turning back to the woman.

"Dry Top? Ye be a long way from there lass. Ifn I remember right aint nothing there but sand and vines. What brings ye all the way out here? Bit to moist fer ye likings I would figure."
Posted Feb 2, 15 · OP · Last edited Feb 2, 15
Pogs:
+2,777
"Had business in Sparkfly an' Bloodtide," she said as she finished her cakes and dug into her bacon. "Had ta take care o' it b'fore headin' back ta the desert." She paused as she finished her meal, pushed her plate aside and leaned back in her chair. "Wager I got me 'nother day afore I make it back ta Prosperity."
Posted Feb 2, 15
Pogs:
+46
With a low sigh of relief, man finally manages to remove his mask, showing off his young, scarless face and long, brownish hair. With a typical cheeky but friendly smile, he looks toward woman, smiling still despite overall image of food devourer.
Posted Feb 2, 15
Pogs:
+330
"Prosperity? Aint that nothing more then a graveyard these days?" Erik said he couldn't help but push peoples buttons the more he drank. At the sound of the sigh he turned to the man in the corner and let out a chuckle.

"OI and now we's gotta pretty boy, must say boy ye had me there fer a moment what with the mask and all" Erik smirked between the two as he scooped up his dice and shook them in his hand waiting to see what would happen next.
Posted Feb 2, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+2,777
She removed her jacket and stood up as she looked out the window. Her sleeves rolled up to the shoulder, a brand of the symbol of the Iron Legion on her left was visible. "There's the refuge camp what still need help, an' when good ol' Mordie's been put a grave o' his own, life'll come back. There's already some still there as it is."
Posted Feb 2, 15
Pogs:
+46
"Belive it or not, that's my job." - Without further explanation, he sends a single, somehow playfull wink toward Erik before raising both of his legs to rest them on neariest free chair, letting him take more comfy position. With obviously curious look, his eyes study speaking woman.
Posted Feb 2, 15
Pogs:
+330
Laughs at the two of them, before tossing the dice. "Dragons don't die so easy, nasty business they are. Best ta stay away and enjoy the time ye got left."
Posted Feb 2, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+2,777
"I ain't 'bout ta crawl inta hole an' wait it out," she said as she pulled out another cigarillo. "Only ta find out thet waitin' it out is worse then fightin' an' dyin'."

She struck a match and lit the cigarillo, the same scent of sage, lilac and jasmine wafting through the room again. Her gaze looks over toward the masked man, and she steps back to her table, letting her features pass back into shadow. All the same, she gives him as equal a curious look.
Posted Feb 2, 15
Page
of 5
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices