Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 5

Stormy Night (open to all)

49 replies
Pogs:
+46
With mask taken off, a man in long brownish coat would have his face fully exposed to the light - A young face as everybody could notice, a bright green eyes and slight portion of subtle facial hair around his cheeks. Without any further comment, his gaze follows the woman with lively sparkle in his eyes. His smile keeps itself viseable yet not overdosed - He could be just friendly or something more, yet his expresion would not give the straight answer, just yet. Finally, he speaks in deep voice but without the mechanical sounding caused by mask and instead gains softness. - "Can't argue with both of you. Life is too short - Sometimes even shorter for the rest of the folks - to lost it somewhere for good over something stupid.. On the other hand however, why not lost it, while doing something good? Dosen't sound stupid to me."
11.jpg
Posted Feb 3, 15 · Last edited Feb 3, 15
Pogs:
+330
Snorts and continues rolling his dice and drinking seeing that the boy was more interested in wooing then talking to an old man. Though he couldn't blame the boy, so he listened in to see if the lass would slap him or not.
Posted Feb 3, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+12
The Shadow's doors flings open as an asura pushes them aside, his large eyes full of fear as they searched the tavern for a suitable hiding place. From outside an angry roar quicken his search and he quickly ran underneath the table that was closet to him. Once underneath the wooden table he curled up into a ball and started to quietly mutter. "Please don't let him find me. Please don't let him find me, Please don't let him find me."
Posted Feb 12, 15 · Last edited Feb 14, 15
Pogs:
+330
Once again the dice hit the table as Erik looked up to the door, only for his eyes to follow the Asuran under the table. Erik made no move but to raise his brow as he watched.
Posted Feb 12, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+2,777
Shani went back to her table.... which also happened to be the closest to the door.... and looked underneath.

"What the hell's yer issue, sonny Jim," she said with a calm voice.
tumblr_phjrisFT7y1tg2mtpo1_1280.jpg
Posted Feb 12, 15
Pogs:
+12
As if to answer Shani's question the inn's doors was once again pushed aside as a norn followed closely by a charr and a human came rushing in with their weapons drawn. The norn that was leading the group turned his head left and right as he snarled in frustration.
"Where is he!" he roared. "Where's that little traitorous snake hiding. I know he's in here somewhere."

From underneath his hiding place the asura began to shake uncontrollably while still muttering. "Please don't let him find me. Please don't let him find me."
Posted Feb 12, 15
Pogs:
+2,777
Shani sparked up a cigarello and looked to the doorway as she sat down.

She didn't know the situation, and this was not her jurisdiction. She wouldn't draw until she knew what was what, or unless someone attempted to attack her.

"Who?" she finally said. "An' why's someone traitorous ta ya?"
tumblr_phjrisFT7y1tg2mtpo1_1280.jpg
Posted Feb 12, 15
Pogs:
+12
"That's none of your business woman." the norn shouted glaring at Shani for a moment before turning to his attention back to the rest of the inn "I know your in here Vekk! Come out now before me and my boys start's tearing this place apart!
Posted Feb 12, 15
Pogs:
+330
Erik smirked and chuckled a bit to himself before taking a sip of his rum. He watched the show as he mindlessly started tossing his dice again, his game long forgotten.
Posted Feb 12, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+12
"Hey, Captain. Look at that." the human next to the norn whispered tapping his shoulder and pointing at something on the floor.
The norn's eyes followed at what the human was pointing at and smiled like a wolf who had just found it's prey. There on the floor was a trail of small puddles that leads all the way underneath the table of the woman he had just barked at. He walks over to the table his companions following behind him both sharing the same wicked smile as their leader. Once they reached the table the norn looked at the woman with a knowing smile.
"What you got hiding underneath the table little girl?" he said as both he and his compatriots made a show of their weapons.
Posted Feb 12, 15
Page
of 5
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices