Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 4

No Free Passes((Open))

39 replies
Pogs:
+124
Kyveli snorted. "Yes, we are. Thank you for noticing. We were on our way there when we had a run-in with some trouble-making dredge that insist on staying specifically in our way. Don't know what they're looking for but they're getting on my nerves."

The assistant replied to Hrolf, "Like Kyv said, there's dredge blocking us. Can I take a look at that meat?" While speaking the boy tentatively approached him, peering up at the fellow curiously.
I49Kj7U.png

Click these and you'll have helped me with my dragon crusade!
Posted Feb 19, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+12
"Aye, those dredge have been a problem of late." Thorin said as he nods his head. "Since they came to these parts they've been blowing up the mountainside constantly. It's been scaring the animals off and making my life a lot more difficult then before."

As he talked the norn looked in the direction where the dredge mines were. They were too far away to see it but Thorin could just imagine the massive holes drilled into the mountain and the mole-men building those ugly machines of theirs. "Maybe they're looking for the Sky King?" he jokily said to himself.
Posted Feb 19, 15 · Last edited Feb 19, 15
Pogs:
+839
Hrolf eyes the boy. "I guess the first slice can be free.. but a copper a piece after. Can't be wasting my labor now can i?" He looks across the fire at the other members of the encampment evaluating them slowly.

"Dredge huh? Well they are annoying, in their own way. You take something from them? Or is it just the odor?" He uses a toss of his head to indicate the sleeping skirmisher. "I'm sure we can come up with a way to get you where you need to go. Snae is probably hungry as is." He pulls the sizzling strip of meat back from the fire. It's sent wafts slightly across the camp, as he takes a careful bite, barely lifting the mask covering his jaw and nose, to do so.

"I am Hrolfrson.. The h is silent, well not really but most other races can't every pronounce it right anyways. Who are you lot?"
8961023309_88368ac70a_z_d.jpg

http://fop-in-the-reach.tumblr.com/
Posted Feb 20, 15
Pogs:
+124
Kyveli smirked at Thorin's remark. "Maybe they're just lost. I don't know why they picked today to get in our way but they sure haven't moved since we showed up."

The boy perked up at the special offer and shrugged. "I just wanted to take a look at the wares, is all, but we'd sure appreciate that." When Hrolf mentioned potentially assisting he smiled. "We'd be much obliged! Say, do you have business with the priory, too?"

The charr introduced herself first. "I'm Kyveli, scholar of the priory. That's Bean, my unwanted assistant." The boy mentioned waved. "He's not very well educated but his parents were merchants before they dumped him, so that's why he's asking to see your meats. I don't care as much; I'll take three." She started to search her bags.

Bean pouted.
I49Kj7U.png

Posted Feb 21, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+504
The branch heaved and moaned under the small weight, it was just a small branch but still the young sylvari perked up, moving closer and closer to the edge of the tree's limb, eager big eyes trying to peer into the distance to see the flames and warmth of that small campfire.
"Oh, oh.. Oh.. One, two.. Three, how many people are standing there.. Animals, i see animals..."
She hopped on the branch with excitement, her fur an leather coat chirping with every movement till a loud crack could be heard. "CRACK"
A high pitched scream of fear and also delight screeched through the nights silence.
2vMr9UL.png
Posted Feb 21, 15
Pogs:
+12
Thorin opened his mouth to introduce himself when a shrill scream interrupted him. Turning around with a quickness that belies his people's size, he had his rifle trained on the source of the sound his finger press on the trigger.

Marie had also gotten into a battle stance, her eyes narrowed and her sharp teeth bare but still she remains at the woman's side.
Posted Feb 21, 15
Pogs:
+839
The crack brought Hrolf around, his unstrung bow, quickly being strung around his powerful leg. An arrow pulled from the sled is cocked and pointed in the direction of the scream. He grunts at the bear, who starts traipsing towards the scream to investigate.

"Nice to meet You Kyvell, and Bean, but perhaps weapons are in order, Snae, this other fine Norn's wolf will tell us rightly soon enough."
8961023309_88368ac70a_z_d.jpg

http://fop-in-the-reach.tumblr.com/
Posted Feb 21, 15
Pogs:
+124
Kyveli's tail swung from beneath her. The charr's shoulders rose as she focused on the source of the commotion. Bean fumbled a bit and reached back for his bell but after glancing between the two norn he decided against it. The assistant took the opportunity to scan the rest of their surroundings while the rest of the group focused on the sound, fidgeting with one of his sleeves.

Beneath the wolf's poised form, the skirmisher tossed, quivering and whimpering while silence descended on the rest of the camp.

((I don't know why you typed potato but I don't want you to change it.))
I49Kj7U.png

Posted Feb 22, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+504
A with snow covered bush cracked and crunched as the feminine figure tried to crawl her way out of it, perking her head up as foilage and twigs are entwined in her own foilage, making it unsure if it is her 'hair' or the forest itself.
She'd finally find her way out of the bushy maze sighing softly shaking her haid in a rain of twigs, leaves and snow before standing up, dusting herself off and checking for any damaged clothing or bark, nodding with a satisfied smile she starts wandering to the campfire, waving all the way as she does and calling.
"Hello there! Hai!" She'd start hopping in excitement.
2vMr9UL.png
Posted Feb 22, 15
Pogs:
+12
Thorin's eyebrow rose slightly as the sylvari made her way to the light of the fire. He had only seen a few of her kind before, mostly on the rare times he would visits Hoelbrak and he had found them to be an odd sort people being either overly energetic or solitary to the extreme. If he had to take a guess as to which one he was dealing with right now he would have to say the former.

"Hello friend." he said as he lowered his rifle and reached out a hand to the newcomer. "Are you alright? That sounded like a nasty fall."

Marie relaxed a little when Thorin lowered his weapon but still remain at the ready in case the sylvari prove to be a danger.
Posted Feb 22, 15
Page
of 4
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices