Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 4

No Free Passes((Open))

39 replies
Pogs:
+839
(( I've no idea where the potato came from.. censor engine thought something I wrote needed censoring? ))

Keeps his bow aimed into the Forrest, but away from the Sylvari. Listening intently, their surroundings, and letting Thorin handle the introductions. His eyes swept back and forth across the trail and across his aim. His breathing was shallow, and un-hurried as he waited for the introductions to play out, or for some noise from the woods.
8961023309_88368ac70a_z_d.jpg

http://fop-in-the-reach.tumblr.com/
Posted Feb 23, 15
Pogs:
+504
She'd look at the investigating bear with a soft smile as she moves closer to the camp, blinking as she places her hand in Thorin's, it falling into nothingness with his enormous hand, like a small child shaking a grown-ups hand.
''Greetings! I'm sorry for the intrusion, I just saw your fire and people and I thought we could share the warmth and make friends!'' She'd rant while trying to shake the norns hand, not sure if she could even lift his hand without him helping her with the shaking, but she keeps her bright warm smile on her lips.

She'd shake her head again as the mintgreen leaves wave around, small tidbits of soil and twigs coming from them, her berk a soft spring grass colour, while the rest of her body is wrapped in warm brown and white furs and leather patches, a small knapsack tied to her shoulder with a pan dangling from it.

She'd stare at all the residents of the small camp with her bright amber eyes, setting her gaze on the unconscious warrior.
''Is that a dead body?'' she'd blink as her mouth opens a bit. ''Or.. are you eating-... That!?'' she blurted out as she looked the the Charr.
2vMr9UL.png
Posted Feb 23, 15 · Last edited Feb 23, 15
Pogs:
+124
Bean smiled at the sylvari and waved, shaking his head when she started asking questions. Kyveli huffed and said, "You can stay, but keep it down. We're not in the safest place. And no, nobody is eating anybody. Stop that." The charr glanced back at the unconscious human, musing about her unwitting popularity in the past few minutes. Then something else occurred to her, causing her eyebrows to rise and her gaze to flit about the newcomers to the campsite.

The skirmisher shivered quietly during the exchange, still oblivious to the situation around her.
I49Kj7U.png

Click these and you'll have helped me with my dragon crusade!
Posted Feb 23, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+12
Thorin chuckle at the sylvari's question before returning to his introduction before the sudden appearance of their new leafy friend. "As I was saying I'm Thorin Wolfpaw, I'm been hunting these parts since I was just a small lad as has my father and his father before him. The she-wolf who's acting as an extra blanket for your sleeping friend there is Marie, she may look like a deadly predator but don't worry deep down she's just a big old softy."

The wolf barked at the norn in a way that left little doubt as to how she feels to being called big and old.

"Okay, okay." Thorin said "Small and young softy."

It was clear that the wolf was still left unsatisfied but none the lest return to the sleeping woman's side only this time she was facing away from the red headed norn.

"She doesn't like talking about her age." he explained to the others.
Posted Feb 23, 15 · Last edited Feb 24, 15
Pogs:
+839
Hrolf slowly lowered his bow, and grunted at the bear to finish his rounds. He set it in the snow, standing up with-in easy reach, still a bit wary from all the noise. "Nice to meet you Thorin. Hrolfrson of Frostgorge. The Bear is Snaebaes, a companion of mine for some time." He glances at the sylvari shaking his head slightly, then looks to the Charr.

"Thank you for the warm fire, and you are welcome to some of the Doylak. I'll make an exception as you seem to be on a bit of an expedition, and need of a few extra bodies for protection. This is no part of the world to be wandering around with a sick guards, or is it just sleeping? It is difficult to tell with the humans."

With that he sits back down and takes a bite out of the cooked meet he had just finished searing.
8961023309_88368ac70a_z_d.jpg

http://fop-in-the-reach.tumblr.com/
Posted Feb 24, 15
Pogs:
+504
''I'm Khilleen, born in the cycle of Dawn! What are you all doing here, who is that-.'' She'd point at the unconscious warrior and walks over to her, grabbing a stick from the ground and kneeling besides her, poking with the stick as she looks up again at Hrolf. ''Dolyak? I never had Dolyak before!''

She'd lose interest in poking with her stick to wander off to the fire to look at Hrolf how he bites his meal. ''Does it taste good?'' she'd blink her bright amber eyes, the fire flickering and dancing in it's reflection.
2vMr9UL.png
Posted Feb 24, 15
Pogs:
+124
Bean shrugged as Kyv replied to Hrolf. "She's not our guard. We found her gathering snow further south." The charr raised an eyebrow at the sylvari while she poked the warrior. "Probably a good thing that she's asleep... She was half dead from cold. It'll probably burn like hell when she wakes up."

The boy carefully retrieved some of the dolyak meat to start cooking it, fishing for copper in his pockets. He turned his attention to Khilleen. "I think she looks kind of like a Jessica. What do you think?" The skirmisher's brow lowered as she was poked but she was otherwise unresponsive.

Kyveli turned back to Thorin and asked, "So, will you help us? You're all welcome to."
I49Kj7U.png

Click these and you'll have helped me with my dragon crusade!
Posted Feb 25, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+197
Comissar Kurvich's snout twitched, cringing at the the acrid, sulfuric scent of gunpowder as his comrades huddled behind him, stuffing the smoggy black powder into it's pig-iron frame- a bomb, one of many they had to prepare. The camp was situated upon tall precipice, the top littered with black ashen snow, dirtied by the Dredge's workings. Kurvich raised his paw, signifying silence.

In the distance the Commissar could see a gathering of figures, down below. He shivered, tugging his musky leather peacoat, to tighten it. The Commissar's monocle strained to focus on the figures, as the Dredge tried to decipher their race. His comrades pressed around him, seeking his guidance, as he was the surest of sight and strength. He barked gutturally, yelling in the scratchey unkempt voice Dredge often bore: "Yusov! Get your spotescope! I have spotted infidels, I suspect!"

Yusov, the bumbling recruit, does as he is told, scanning the shapes below.

The Dredge camp was not well hidden, viewable by anybody well-conditioned to the landscape.
Posted Feb 25, 15
Pogs:
+12
Thorin ran his fingers through his bead as he thought about the charr's offer. Taking them to the Priory would mean leaving the land that his family had been calling home for countless generations and leaving it for the dredge to pick over, on the other hand however they did offer a reward for any assistance that he could provide. Thorin wasn't usually the type to care for how much coin he has as he usually get's everything he needs from the land itself but since the dredge had moved in the land can no longer provide for him, but if this reward is as good as Kyveli and Bean make it out to be then maybe he could use it to convince some norns in Hoelbrak to evect the dredge from his land.

"I'll help you get back to the Priory." he said after coming to a decision a some what smug smile. "And I think I know a way to bypass the dredge and the valley of wurms. Tell me Kyveli, how do you feel about Dwarven trunnels?

Maire ears twitch as she heard something moving in the distance, her head rose slightly as she peered into the darkness but could barely make out anything out. Every now and again she would catch a shadow moving in the trees line, at first she thought it was the other norn's bear but then she caught the scent, a scent she was all too familiar with. Getting up on her paws she started barking at the tree lines while protecting the sleeping form of the woman beside her.
Posted Feb 25, 15
Pogs:
+504
Khilleen pondered for a moment narrowing her eyes at the female figure. "She looks like a rebecca to me.." She replied nodding fiercefully.

A dmall gust of wind made her wobble a bit as she dropped to her buttox, scooching closer to the fire as she wrapped her arms around her knees, shivering for a moment as the staff on her back shifted in the weird and sudden movements of the young sylvari, it's black base and greyish spikes sticking above her like a flag standard missing it's centerpiece, the flag.

"So you're Priory? All of you? Why are you all the way out here? What did you investigate?"
She'd fire her questions at the charr now as she glanced to the barking wolf raising a brow as her hand very slowly crept to her shoulder.
2vMr9UL.png
Posted Feb 26, 15
Page
of 4
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices