Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 4

No Free Passes((Open))

39 replies
Pogs:
+839
Glancing at the sylvari Hrolf shrugged. "Never said I was part of the priory, I was just taking some dolyak meat to one of the local homesteads. Meat for Ale, it's an excellent trade." He glanced over his shoulder as the bear out in the woods made a grumbling sound and then went quiet.

"Snae... come." The norn said, and the large polar bear moved back towards the fire, gumbling as it came.

"Snae thinks we should all keep our weapons ready, and see if you can wake up that human. Perhaps we could smear her in dolyak blood so her scent doesn't waft towards the Dredge that are up on that ridge."
8961023309_88368ac70a_z_d.jpg

http://fop-in-the-reach.tumblr.com/
Posted Feb 26, 15
Pogs:
+124
Bean stared at the sylvari while she fired off multiple questions at once, opening his mouth to answer one only to shut it again when others began. He busied himself with preparing the meat, much as Hrolfson did, and thought about how to answer when Hrolf offered his idea for the unconscious woman.

The boy and charr made funny faces individual to their distinct anatomy. As he turned back to the sylvari and smiled, Kyv burst out laughing.

"This is why I love norn!" She added mid-chuckle while bringing her paws to her midsection. The charr nodded at Thorin once she was done and stated, "I'd take anything at this point, friend."

Bean replied to Khilleen with, "Well, I don't know all the details. I was just keeping inventory most of the time. To be honest, though, nothing really went missing. I think Kyveli just likes keeping me distracted so that I don't talk." He turned back to look at his companion. "Hey, Kyv! Should I go ahead and smear th--"

"No! We're not smearing blood on complete strangers. Well, at least not us two. You lot can do whatever you want."
I49Kj7U.png

Click these and you'll have helped me with my dragon crusade!
Posted Feb 26, 15 · OP · Last edited Feb 26, 15
Pogs:
+504
The Sylvari peered towards the ridgehrolf mentioned, she'd narrow her eyes trying to catch a glimpse of any movement or any other signs of life from the Dredge camp.

''They can't see us can they, I heard Dredge are blind, maybe they can smell us, maybe they'll smell the dolyak blood on that dea-.. sleeping woman, maybe if we smeared Dredge feces on her they'll leave us alone, Oh Oh Oh! Maybe if we smear dredge feces on all of us we can walk past them, we'd just have to watch out for pooperscooper troopers, do they exist in dredge culture? Pooper scoopers? Did the priory investigate that?'' She'd perk up again, her quesion salvo refired her inner warmth and she'd no longer huddling and wrapped up near the fire.
2vMr9UL.png
Posted Feb 27, 15
Pogs:
+12
"The dredge do have bad eyesight but they'll not completely blind." Thorin said as he moved over to Maire who was still growling towards the surrounding trees. "If they were I don't think they would be as much of problem as they are."

Peering into the darkness beyond the fire, seeing a few dark shapes moving from one tree to another. Turning to Kyv he said. "I think it's best if we moved on. My home is only a hour walk from here, I have enough food and mead to feed you and a few beds you can sleep in, though some of you might have to spend the night on the floor."
Posted Feb 27, 15
Pogs:
+839
Peering into the darkness beyond the fire, seeing a few dark shapes moving from one tree to another. Turning to Kyv he said. "I think it's best if we moved on. My home is only a hour walk from here, I have enough food and mead to feed you and a few beds you can sleep in, though some of you might have to spend the night on the floor."

Hrolf frowned at the movements and glanced at the sleeping form. "We'll have to stuff the human in with the meat, otherwise you or I are carrying it. Was mostly joking about smearing it with dolyak blood, but it seems it may be a viable option after all. Snae can pull the sled, she'll complain about it, but then she complains if the weather is to warm, of if the hill is no flat."

He bites his lower lip, and carefully retrieves his bow, and some arrows, turning his back on the fire to let his sight start adjusting, listening intently. The Polar bear he calls Snae, stepped up beside him, sniffing the air, grumbling mildly.

Posted Mar 2, 15
Pogs:
+124
Kyveli watched the norn converse as Khilleen kept the human boy occupied. Bean raised an eyebrow at her while keeping the meat in place, suggesting, "Maybe they do? I don't think they do, though. The dredge seem to wear pants pretty often, I don't think that they would do that if they had a specific "poop caste" on the job. Wastes time they could be using mining, right?

I don't really want dredge poop near the dolyak meat. Or any of us.

Please."

The charr busied herself with packing, beginning by entering her own tent and gathering her belongings together. "You two can lead us to the homestead, then!"
I49Kj7U.png

Click these and you'll have helped me with my dragon crusade!
Posted Mar 3, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+12
Thorin nodded. "Alright then. Pack everything you need but do it quickly, we don't want the dredge to catch us with our pants down."
Posted Mar 9, 15
Pogs:
+504
Khilleen perks up with a nod as she pulls her fur patched Hood over her head, hiding her foilage underneath it as she secures her staff and making sure her beltpouches are all strapped nice and tight to her belt.

''Do you think the dredge will attack us? in the middle of the night? are they stupid enough, they don't even know what we'll be capable of, well Neither do we all but.. I mean, Norn, Charr, I wouldn't attack a caravan like that, Nu-uh, I'd scout it out, root out the weakest point and crack that leaving us vulnerable and out in the open..''

Khilleen smiles brightly for a moment, proud she thought of, well, she thinks something of a strategy.
2vMr9UL.png
Posted Mar 9, 15
Pogs:
+12
"I agree with you that the dredge aren't the smartest creatures around but what they lack in brain power they make up for it with firepower and numbers." Thorin said as he kept his rifle pointed at the direction of the moving shadows. "And right now we don't have either."
Posted Apr 15, 15
Pogs:
+839
"And for them, the dark is better then the day. The Light hurts their eyes, while the dark is where the live. We are the ones at a disadvantage right now. SNAE.. follow!"

The norn moved to pull the harness of the sled over his shoulders. "We'll move faster if the stinky thing is piled on the sled. No time for it to recover," indicating the sleeping human.

Posted Apr 24, 15
Page
of 4
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices