Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 27

[PS] Hoelbrak Moot Monday

262 replies
Pogs:
+1,578
Had fun tonight! Got talking to some familiar faces and a few new ones. The new location feels a lot cosier than the last.
ReGpVD4.png
Has a slight preference for male sylvari.

Posted Feb 16, 15
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Second moot at the new location is upon us! Come one and all. The shard is 206.127.159.162:0

Feel free to ask for taxi services!
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Feb 23, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+1,588
Mooty moot moot!

Come and have fun norn style!
3c65lHE.png
Avatar is by the always awesome Baba
Posted Feb 23, 15 · Last edited Feb 23, 15
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
The Magpies will unfortunatelly not be able to attend today's Moot, as we will be en route with the Crimson Ashes to Orr to be horribly devoured.

Have fun in our absense.
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Mar 2, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+1,002
Well, All I can just say is Good luck. Though I'll show up with my one of my characters (Likely my charr then) to keep the RP up in this glorious nornish moot.
1502033115_LogoMakr-layerExport.png
Posted Mar 2, 15
Pogs:
+388
I should stop forgetting this happens every monday. I'm always disappointed by tuesday morning that I didn't show up.
Currrent Characters:
Ursus Slaverjaw
Salvias
Haf the Wide
Edd Morgan
Judoc
Old Characters:
Ande Coalbeard
Kymow
Grim Balter
The Iron Flame
Nesoth
Karr Splintershell
Odysseus Marshal
Inventor Lekk
Posted Mar 5, 15
Pogs:
+16
Hoping to make my first appearance here tomorrow evening :)
Merai.4937
Posted Mar 8, 15
Pogs:
+1,002
Gah, missing another great event... Oh, Well, I guess I can take my another char to it.
1502033115_LogoMakr-layerExport.png
Posted Mar 8, 15
Pogs:
+16
Great question that someone brought up to me....does it matter what server you are on to come to the Moot? Because my friends and I are on 'Ring of Fire'.
Merai.4937
Posted Mar 9, 15
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Ring of Fire is an EU server, as such you can easily join in thanks to the Megaserver. I'll be posting the IP of the shard we're in, like I always do, about half an hour before the event starts. If you find yourself in the wrong shard, you just join me in party, right click on my portrait and join the version of Hoelbrak I'm in.
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Mar 9, 15 · OP
Page
of 27
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices