Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 27

[PS] Hoelbrak Moot Monday

265 replies
Pogs:
+27
Hail one and all! The Hoelbrak Moot Monday is back once more! join us on ip 18.185.143.73:0 and make merry!

Taxi service offered by myself (MuxyKillin.7036)
Posted Jan 21, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,915
It's moot time again! We're in 52.58.24.223:0

Get in touch (Zagzag.7901) if you need a taxi.
Ingjald Firebeard
~The Magpie Mercenaries~
Posted Feb 11, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2
Hello! I can't seem to find anyone in Hoelbrak, can somebody confirm this is still happening? :d
Posted Mon at 10:46 am
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
It no longer happens every week. It only really happens when one of us posts here along with information on how we can get you to the right server. So, basically last time it happened was ten days ago.
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Thu at 05:47 am · OP
Pogs:
+2
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I just saw the event on the "Upcoming Events" tab and I assumed it was going on ^^'' I'll check this thread first next time, thank you ♥ can't wait to join soon!
Posted Thu at 08:08 am
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
Looking forward to it. No need to apologize. Until recently it really was every week. However with low attendance we've decided to take some weeks off these days.
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Thu at 09:29 am · OP
Page
of 27
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices