Page
of 17

Riff's Sick Art

163 replies
Pogs:
+2,853
ABOUT THE ARTIST
x
Hi I'm RiffRaff and I like to draw! I'm an enthusiastic college student GRADUATE and REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST!! I offer commissions for in game currency as well as PayPal. I'm excited to return to gw2 and I've missed all of you so, so much!
x
Spoiler: PricesShow
Spoiler: Special OffersShow
x
COMMISSION SLOTS

1. Sprokitty
2. Maiyo
3. OPEN

Wintersday Icon Commissions -- 1 Black Lion Key ea.

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
8.jpg
Posted May 31, 15 · OP · Last edited Dec 22, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+446
I really like your style! There's a lot of personality to the characters in both the digital and the traditional drawings.

Posted Jun 1, 15
Pogs:
+2,853
I really like your style! There's a lot of personality to the characters in both the digital and the traditional drawings.
Thanks! I try my best! Recently I've been trying to draw more full bodies and try different expressions! :^)
8.jpg
Posted Jun 1, 15 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+446
That's a really good idea! I love drawing expressions, but I always struggle with making the character look similar in each drawing.
I love the little doodles and plants in your sketch book too btw. The drawing of Delphine is lovely, both the character itself and the plants around her.

Posted Jun 1, 15
Pogs:
+2,853
That's a really good idea! I love drawing expressions, but I always struggle with making the character look similar in each drawing.
I love the little doodles and plants in your sketch book too btw. The drawing of Delphine is lovely, both the character itself and the plants around her.
Thanks! I have a new found love for drawing plants a lot. That sketch was done at a restaurant while I was visiting family. A testimony for how long we actually sat there!

I struggle with character consistency as well so I just draw them constantly haha. I also struggle with variety so I'm always willing to draw other peoples characters. >:^)
8.jpg
Posted Jun 1, 15 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+385
Think you wanna try your hand at Asura? I can toss you a few screencaps of Erizzi (my Inquest character), as I am trying to get a decent amount of pictures for her; and I do very much like your style. All the ones I have currently are pretty cartoony and it would be nice to get something like yours in there to keep the picture style varied a bit.

I'd be perfectly fine with paying you in-game (IRL money is bad for me right now, sorry :( )
Posted Jun 1, 15
Pogs:
+2,853
wrote:
Think you wanna try your hand at Asura? I can toss you a few screencaps of Erizzi (my Inquest character), as I am trying to get a decent amount of pictures for her; and I do very much like your style. All the ones I have currently are pretty cartoony and it would be nice to get something like yours in there to keep the picture style varied a bit.

I'd be perfectly fine with paying you in-game (IRL money is bad for me right now, sorry :( )
Yeah I can try! I'm assuming digital ( It's what I would like to practice anyways).
I've never really drawn asura but I will try my best! I'll have you pay whatever you feel is appropriate when the work is finished haha. I'm not sure what to charge for characters as of yet because a lot of artists here seem REAlly resonable with work far better than mine! :^)

Leave some screenshots here for me and I can message you if I have any problems!
(Also if you want them ic expression wise leave a little information about their personality! o: )
8.jpg
Posted Jun 1, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+385
wrote:
wrote:

Yeah I can try! I'm assuming digital ( It's what I would like to practice anyways).
I've never really drawn asura but I will try my best! I'll have you pay whatever you feel is appropriate when the work is finished haha. I'm not sure what to charge for characters as of yet because a lot of artists here seem REAlly resonable with work far better than mine! :^)

Leave some screenshots here for me and I can message you if I have any problems!
(Also if you want them ic expression wise leave a little information about their personality! o: )
I have a little album put together with different views and angles.

http://imgur.com/a/AZYno

I don't need anything special per-say, so just draw her in whatever way you feel will help you practice the most. From a character standpoint she's two-faced, but for now I'd like to have images that capture her much more sarcastic, calm, and calculating side. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! If you need some closer shots, let me know, and I'll jump in-game ASAP and get you a few more.
Posted Jun 1, 15
Pogs:
+2,853
Ramus graciously commissioned me to draw their asura. :^) Here's the outcome!
For now I'm just going with a pay-what-you-want plan for anyone that wants a bust of their character!
tumblr_npebo1Na851t3t009o1_1280.png
8.jpg
Posted Jun 3, 15 · OP · Last edited Jun 3, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,853
edit:
-art trade slots are now available !!
-there is one slot open !!
-new wips !!
8.jpg
Posted Jun 6, 15 · OP
Page
of 17
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices