Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 17

Riff's Sick Art

163 replies
Pogs:
+24
Heya! I really like your traditional style pencil drawings. Any chance on me getting a sketch to use as my site portrait of my Human Warmaster? I really like the style you used for Delphine. I can attach screens if you're interested. I'm currently sitting on a pile of some 40 gold right now but I earn pretty quickly when I've got a purpose. If there's anything you want or need, I should be able to offer it to you, though likely not immediately. What say you?
Posted Jun 7, 15
Pogs:
+2,853
wrote:
Heya! I really like your traditional style pencil drawings. Any chance on me getting a sketch to use as my site portrait of my Human Warmaster? I really like the style you used for Delphine. I can attach screens if you're interested. I'm currently sitting on a pile of some 40 gold right now but I earn pretty quickly when I've got a purpose. If there's anything you want or need, I should be able to offer it to you, though likely not immediately. What say you?
Thanks for stopping by! Side profiles are something I'm currently working on!
If you want a pencil sketch I can whip them up really fast.

I've been getting about 20 gold for digital portraits and I haven't done anything traditional for anyone yet if it's just black and white pencil I'm sure you don't have to throw me too much gold, certainly not all of your hard earned coin.

I'll mark you in for a slot and I'll shoot you a private message so we can talk about something you're comfortable paying! :^)

I also love to draw men B^) So you got me there!
8.jpg
Posted Jun 7, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+2,853
Update on the human duelist portrait! o;
tumblr_nplqt4mXEl1t3t009o1_540.png
8.jpg
Posted Jun 7, 15 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,853
& a finished duelist emerges! Along with another open commission slot! o;
tumblr_npn1x61f6h1t3t009o1_540.png
8.jpg
Posted Jun 8, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+2,853
My half of the sylvari art trade with Many Faces! o;
1433817680_nightmarecourtier.jpg
8.jpg
Posted Jun 8, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+2,853
More sylvari wips!
Here's an initial sketch waiting for approval! I'm diving into my commissions feet first before I get buried in them again! I've been slacking off at a friends house for two days! Haha.
tumblr_nprg1mzSZU1t3t009o1_1280.png
8.jpg
Posted Jun 10, 15 · OP · Last edited Jun 10, 15
Pogs:
+2,853
To everyone currently waiting on a commission, or willing to purchase one in the future!!

I'm currently working on pushing my way through this batch of commissions but because life is well... life I'm doing them at a much slower rate! :^(
I added a progress / status update to the slots so you can see which commission I'm on and where the progress is on it! If there isn't any status update that means I haven't started it yet!

I usually never multitask commissions and do them one at a time methodically in three stages! That means, a full painting takes at the earliest three days to complete! More if I have other things going on!

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you! :^)

-Autumn
8.jpg
Posted Jun 12, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+2,853
Finished my sylvari commission today! It took me forever but I really like working with all the abstract colors the salads have to offer! + cute backgrounds! :^)

*** Once I finish this batch of commissions I will probably be downsizing to two slots so I don't make people feel like they've been waiting forever for their art. Plus! I won't feel as bad getting back to someone weeks after they requested something! B^)
-Autumn
tumblr_npym21j6Zg1t3t009o1_1280.png
8.jpg
Posted Jun 14, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+2,853
Another human commission finished! This user requested a traditional sketch similar to my Delphine sample on the front page!

Hit me up for all your scruffy man needs!
tumblr_nq00vvLCjp1t3t009o1_540.jpg
8.jpg
Posted Jun 15, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+115
Must...resist...urge...to...ask for a sketch ((chains self to a tree...))
Posted Jun 16, 15
Page
of 17
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices