Page
of 823

Let's Derail This Mother*! - Put all your Extra Commentary Here-

8227 replies
Pogs:
+1,509
wrote:
Unpopular opinion:

If Anet build their storyline with roleplayers in mind it'd be a very shitty story.
(and the storyline is already pretty rough in places)

The problem with such a desire by some is... What group of roleplayers would they even look at?

The ones in the Pact? The villain RPers? The civilians wandering the taverns of DR?

I've always approached it as "The story is that of the commander. Who my characters in RP are unrelated to. I play each bit, then examine it and see how each of my characters may be involved or react."
GW2 home server- Sorrow's Furnance Kalavier.1097
The Noble The SurvivorThe Commander

Feedback is great, and helps to improve us. If something seems off in my bios, come poke me and discuss it! If something is awesome, tell me! :)
Posted Jul 20, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+266
Is there any Charr Discord like there is for Asura? If not, I want to try starting one.
{[ Never.8147 // TC ]}
Posted Aug 12, 18
Pogs:
+165
This one exists, and could be what you're seeking out : https://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/31758304-charr-roleplay-community-crc
HWpGpkc.png
Posted Aug 12, 18
Pogs:
+34
Whatever!
But do it here.

ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Attached Images
hLX9ozs.jpg
Posted Aug 12, 18
Pogs:
+4,004
ezgif-1-5cef0c834d.gif
Piken Square RPer!
Growl Bladeskin | Aelius Brightmane | Tilaw Stainsoul | Evi Shadowstep | Sceledrus Irontail | Inquisitor Moltenclaw | Demolitionist Lhymm | Ichomancer Zhuliss | Bioenhancer Mukhin | Sulyenn Nightborn | Cailean Angelonia | Maelon Amaryllis | Vethorn Ulfkelson | Mikael Shineblood | Kristopher Lockhart
Posted Aug 12, 18
Pogs:
+34
wrote:
ezgif-1-5cef0c834d.gif
"Cringe" is too kind and simple a word for some of these people.
Attached Images
hLX9ozs.jpg
Posted Aug 12, 18 · Last edited Aug 12, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4,305
Benefactor
If I remember correctly, Simuel teleported you off the edge of a cliff in Garenhoff and then stole your apples. Aschwinn may be pretty, but he screams like a yodeling moose (and swims like one too!)
white-moose.gif
Posted Aug 12, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+34
Holy butts, I totally remember that. That was a while back. The places name got for for a moment, but I remember that bit. I don't remember why I was there though.

Oh yeah, and you're a total butt for doing that. gg
hLX9ozs.jpg
Posted Aug 12, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 823
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices