Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 822

Let's Derail This Mother*! - Put all your Extra Commentary Here-

8216 replies
Pogs:
+2,743
oh right that actually reminds me of another issue. if im not rememberin gthis wrong if youre underleveled you have a 200 percent aggro distance.

Which is a problem if you're alone in the world, but if you've got a good couple of partners with you, then they can often help mow down whatever mobs there are. The only problem I've ever encountered with this was when we had a level 60 engineer with a group of us in the Silverwastes. The Silverwastes is a bear even for a level 80, and even if you happen to have decent gear, so a level 60 is undaunting, however, if you've got a good team with you they can minimize the damage slightly. In that scenario, you're still gonna find yourself in a downed state, but you'll also still level as you go.
1513958877_flintlock.jpg
Posted May 8, 18
Pogs:
+26
oh right that actually reminds me of another issue. if im not rememberin gthis wrong if youre underleveled you have a 200 percent aggro distance.

Which is a problem if you're alone in the world, but if you've got a good couple of partners with you, then they can often help mow down whatever mobs there are. The only problem I've ever encountered with this was when we had a level 60 engineer with a group of us in the Silverwastes. The Silverwastes is a bear even for a level 80, and even if you happen to have decent gear, so a level 60 is undaunting, however, if you've got a good team with you they can minimize the damage slightly. In that scenario, you're still gonna find yourself in a downed state, but you'll also still level as you go.
its mostly just that something thats already annoying constantly getting attacked by mobs is massively amplified which in big events can be really really anoying because theres already enough things going on without that
Posted May 8, 18
Pogs:
+2,743

its mostly just that something thats already annoying constantly getting attacked by mobs is massively amplified which in big events can be really really anoying because theres already enough things going on without that

There's tons of annoying things in the world. Krait are annoying, cantaurs with their goddamned charge are annoying, FUCKING POCKET RAPTORS! Fuck those little things, they can all die in a fire. And yes, events can be annoying, too. Even for someone who's level 80 and fighting the Shatterer or Teqqie. In cases like that, your level doesn't matter squat 'cause you're all in the same boat together.

Sadly, in the case of events, the largest annoyance is lag.
1513958877_flintlock.jpg
Posted May 8, 18
Pogs:
+26
i meant rp events not actual game events :p my bad shouldve been clear
Posted May 8, 18
Pogs:
+2,743
i meant rp events not actual game events :p my bad shouldve been clear

If the event is planned in a good place, like the Town of Nolan or Shire of Beetletun, then mobs shouldn't be an issue. However, if you set up in the Hamlet of Annwen then you've got the constant attack by Hylek, which yes can be annoying as hell.
1513958877_flintlock.jpg
Posted May 8, 18
Pogs:
+43
i think they mean someone that basicall y roleplayers samus aran

Considering that I have 4 cosplay characters that I RP (Shiro Archer, Emiya Archer, Lucina D'Ylisse, and Jeanne Reine of Arc).
21.jpg
Posted May 8, 18
Pogs:
+53
giphy.gif
My reaction to the "What Killed EU RP thread"
Her journal is behind-I'm sorry.
Posted May 14, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 822
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices