Main Forum
Page
of 10

[CoT] Court of Thorns - Nightmare Court RP

90 replies
Pogs:
+684
Extra Life!
Certainly a Court of Nerds. :p Good to see you guys around again!
3RUeUNS.jpg
Incedia Flora ( GW2: Ciijay.2916, Discord: Ciijay#4408) || Tarnished Coast
--
Tyrian Apple Company [TACo]
Posted Sep 6, 15
Pogs:
+186
Hey Apple Seller! We still need a Court of Apples around these parts!

That being said, we've closed recruitment for now until Heart of Thorns! We'll be back on this thread when it does.

Kashti | Court of Thorns | Tarnished Coast (NA) | Contact me |

Posted Sep 26, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+186
Whoops! Forgot to post back to state our recruitment is open, and as always our plots and storylines continues to press on with exciting twists and turns! Please check out the first post for the recruitment link.

Posted Nov 7, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+186
The Court of Thorns is now moving forward with its third set of storylines, and they are in regards to recent Courtier and Mordrem movements. As always, our recruitment is open! Just check out our website for more information! Link on the first page!

Posted Nov 30, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+30
Hey there! I've been browsing through guilds to see what I could involve my planned Sylvari character in, and I noticed CoT and it looks amazing :d I do have a quick question though:

Would it be alright to have a character who tries to sort of get in the way of CoT's plans? And maybe eventually gets converted, or not, depending on how things go. He'd most likely fail each time, since one person isn't much of a match for a whole organization, but I just thought it might be fun to have some characters get a snarky rivalry going > v < even if he's just an annoying thorn in their side.

Just an idea! I'm really new to RPing in GW2, so feel free to ignore me if it's a dumb idea ; v ;
Posted Dec 23, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+186
Hey!

I think this sounds interesting, expect a PM!

Posted Dec 23, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+4
Although I am aware this would be a Sylvari themed guild, is there possibilities for non Sylvari to join?. Of note, I am new to the game, so I am keen to get involved :)
Posted Dec 23, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+186
Hello! My apologies for the lateness of my response. I regret there simply wouldn't be, due to the nature of the guild. Being that, the Courtier don't have much use for non-Sylvari as they can't be converted to Nightmare. I am sorry! I don't want you to feel discouraged, especially being new to the game, but I do believe there are some Sylvari themed guilds out there who have more of a PACT set up. In that they are Sylvari focused but are open to others.

Best of luck to you! I hope you find what you're looking for!

Posted Jan 2, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+186
Updated first page with a lil' FAQ from the questions I've had. As always, recruitment is open! Check out our webpage for the guilds current story.

Posted Jan 7, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+186
Hey guys! We're on a rest break until March 1st, and recruitment is closed until then.

Posted Jan 31, 16 · OP
Page
of 10
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices