Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 10

[CoT] Court of Thorns - Nightmare Court RP

90 replies
Pogs:
+186
Once again recruitment has re-opened and the guild plots are in full swing.

Kashti | Court of Thorns | Tarnished Coast (NA) | Contact me |

Posted Mar 5, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+186

Hey all!

We've recently started to do Community Events as a way to spread our wings some more. We'll also be looking to open up the forums a little more on the site to allow guests to register for guest access, and post any wants they have for some Courtier interaction.

Stay tuned, it's a work in progress! Meanwhile, recruitment is open and will close once we hit 40 members and I've updated the front page.

Posted May 4, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+186

Great news. We've set up a means for persons to request access to the public section of our forums, for those interested in communicating with us. Be it for RP, questions, networking or what not. Just head on over to the applicant link on the first post.

Posted May 20, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+186

Incomimg soon! Currently in the works to set down a date for our next community event! Hope you guys love Sherlock!

Our recruitment remains open, and we currently have multiple plots lines going (two major, two minor). I think I spent all night roleplaying with the guild members at one point! Our banter (aka pick on Kashti qq) remains fresh and torment is in the air!

On another note! Thanks to the support of the guild leaders from the Court guilds around, I've been able to complete this! Which is being maintained by the guild leaders! This is also on the Nightmare Phonebook, FEAR!

Posted Jun 9, 16 · OP · Last edited Jun 9, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+186

Community event up! Looking forward to seeing some faces, and our recruitment is of course, open.

Posted Jun 22, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+186

Whats up guys! Another community event in the works, and as always, we're good and active and the current guild story hasn't killed (many) yet.

We're also doing some PvE nights once every week or two, running around in WvW or doing the guild missions to keep our favor capped. Or guild hall is level 60 (which isn't bad for a bunch of (slacking) roleplayers I think), so lots of space and decor to tuch good.

In addition we've taken to Discord and have an excellent memberbase ready to greet you.

However as always, quality remains the key!

Waiting to tuch and embrace you.

Posted Jul 26, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+186

Hey hey all!

We've another community event taking place on Monday. Check out this thread!

As always recruitment remains open, and we've just entered into out next storyline.

Posted Aug 19, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+186

Delicious and terrible things inside! Check out the OP! Moving on with outs plots, and I swear this is the perfect place for Dreamers. Cough.

Posted Sep 12, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+186
Whats up nerds!

We're at the end of our current plot line, and we're now taking a mini plot break until 22 October (where the next one starts).

Excellent time to come apply and be involved for when the next one starts! Though, we only accept the nerdiest of nerds!

Posted Oct 9, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+186

We're getting ready to rumble, and starting a run up to the aforementioned plot. Still a great time for any further applications!

Posted Oct 15, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 10
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices