Kashti | Court of Thorns | Tarnished Coast (NA) | Contact me |

Posted Sep 6, 17 · OP · Last edited Oct 19, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+184

Hey all!

Our recruitment is indeed open and we're about to kick off Chapter 2! As usual our antics (mildly NSFW) remain the same. An excellent time to come and apply, to take part in our story that has lasted damn near 5 years now (I'm so old send halp).

Check out the OP!

Posted Oct 19, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+92
Bop Bop, to the top!
Faerah,Nightmare Courtier | Court of Thorns |
Posted Oct 22, 17
Pogs:
+112
Are you edgy as heck?! CoT may just be the place for you! Don't feel afraid to hit us up with any questions you may have about recruitment.
Posted Oct 25, 17
Pogs:
+184

Hey all!

As usual our antics continue even when greeting new people! But fear not, why not come jump on board with our event line up? We have plenty of ingame RP happening!

See the OP and come apply!

Posted Nov 4, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+184

Hey hey all.

We've still plenty of RP happening with our ongoing storylines, guild plot and tears. Our forums remain as active as ever and our line up this month is as strong as ever.

So why not check out the OP and pop in an application?!

Posted Nov 22, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+92
Hey! You! With the face! Come check out the Dark Side ;)
Feel free to ask questions and check out our site!
Faerah,Nightmare Courtier | Court of Thorns |
Posted Dec 2, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+112
What's up? \o/ Our recruitment is, and will still be open during the holidays! Do you have a precious little bloom that needs a taste of Nightmare? Hit us up and apply!
Posted Dec 16, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
Oooh, nightmare court themed guild. I'd love to apply. I'm new to GW2 (about a week now), and only recently made my first Sylvari.. but the moment I ran into Nightmare Court "quests"/events in-game, I became enamored of them. I'd like to apply!
Posted Dec 21, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+112
Heya Aly! We're glad to see you're interested- if you have any questions about the application progress let us know. For some general information and handy links, you can find it all bunched up here!
Posted Dec 21, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices