Main Forum
Page
of 9

[CoT] Court of Thorns - Nightmare Court RP

89 replies
Pogs:
+184

Hey all!

So after our holiday break our calender is lining up again, starting with a good ol' Dark Vigil it seems! We came to the end of Chapter 2, Act 1 in this book of the guilds 5 year story so far. Our members are getting their events ready (NSFW link) and our resident artists have been filling up our gallery on the mentioned break! (I literally could not screenshot it all, it is H U G E).

Now is a good time as any to check us out! Come get involved as Act 2 kicks off!

Kashti | Court of Thorns | Tarnished Coast (NA) | Contact me |

Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 10, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+184

Hey all!

Act 2 is now fully underway from our recent Court Gathering where we can't form perfect semi circles. But fear not, it is still an excellent time to come and apply. We keep IC means on our forums to ensure new persons can slip right into the plots, general RP and madness.

We also like to rename our voice channels after the worst memes. You can click here (NSFW) to witness the Ugandan Knuckles corruption on our Discord.

Posted Jan 15, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+112
What's up! With winter break over we are slowly gearing up for Act 2 of our guild plot again! There is many exciting things going on (including but not limited to some real edgy torture). Curious? Just take a look at our event calendar for the coming few weeks!

If you are interested you can always apply here! If you have any questions we are more than happy to answer them in this thread or through PM as well.
Posted Jan 24, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+112
Exciting times ahead! The Thorns are currently voyaging to a new home - the Lost Precipice! Are you interested in being one of their fresh Maguuma captures? You can look into applying here!

Should you have any questions, our recruiters, officers and leaders are more than happy to answer any inquiries you might have!
Posted Feb 19, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+184

Hey all!

We have recently have one of our more lighter events, a Court Ball. I have uploaded some snippets from it right here (somewhat NSFW). We also have an excellent plot event line up for March and moving into April!

So come check us out and put in an application if you fancy!

Posted Mar 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 6, 18
Pogs:
+112
Do you like plant people? Do you like being an edgy little shit? Court of Thorns is the guild for you! We're drowning up to our neck in plot lines and we want YOU to participate! \o/

Interested in applying? Check out our Application Form here! Do you have questions that aren't answered in the Rules and Expectations? Feel free to contact any of our Recruiters, Officers or Leaders! We're happy to talk with you to outline what you'll be able to expect!
Posted Mar 26, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+184

Oh hey,

As ever our recruitment remains open and our event line up this month keeps us all as busy as ever in Courtier land! Our forums continue to remain super active and I'll be bringing some snippets of our event RP real soon!

REAL SOON.

Posted Apr 10, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+184

REAL SOON HE SAID. HEY LOOK, THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF RP DISTRACTING ME.

Witness our fashion disasters at our most recent event, the finale to Chapter 3 of our year long plotline (it may have been Arbor related who knows). We're soon to be headed onto Chapter 4 and the likely end of the plot before undoubtedly moving onto another darn plot!

We recently adopted a Dad Bot in our Discord server, though it tends to make some NSFW comments. We're sending him back to the abyss real soon.

As always, a superb time to come apply!

Posted May 4, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+6
Inspired by a recent Tumblr post I've seen about Nightmare Courtier.

"You know what's better than torturing puppies? Let yourself form a strong, loving bond that lasts throughout the decade you collect memories together. Relish in the moments your furball friend curled up to you when you were sad or celebrated alongside you as you jumped for joy at the notice that 'you got that sweet job you've been applying for!' Then, the one time they eat your fucking pizza you ordered for your friends develop a grudge and hold it against them. Give them the cold shoulder and call them stupid every time you see them. Never wear a smile and delight in the way their sad eyes lose the will to live because their master doesn't love them. Then, as the Vet pumps the euthanasia into their bloodstream, reach out and touch their dying body and channel all the sick, depraved, hateful thoughts you can conjure in an attempt to curse their fleeting soul as they move on to the afterlife."

Interested in RPing as a Nightmare Courtier? Join CoT Today! Link to the application -> https://courtofthorns.enjin.com/Recruitment
Posted May 20, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+112
After Lochlainn's trademark ramble of edgy bullshit, I return to yell about our dear Guild! Chapter three of our plotline has been concluded, and chapter four is well underway! Do you have a poor Sylvari on the lookout for a new abusive loving home? We'll be happy to whip them into shape and expose them to all sorts of horrors in our upcoming events!

If this sparks your interest do go ahead to our Application Form over here! Curious about our guidelines? Just follow this neat link! If you have any additional questions our recruitment, leader and officer teams are more than happy to answer.
Posted May 30, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices