Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 9

[CoT] Court of Thorns - Nightmare Court RP

89 replies
Pogs:
+112
Hey hello! It's your friendly neighbourhood Idae with another blatant advertising post. The Thorns have been busy in the past weeks! From investigating suspicious spaces in one of our current plot event chains to forming impeccable lines at our latest Court gathering, there is much suffering to be had.

All of this is paired up with the appropriate amount of shittalking in our Discord. It's best not to ask too many questions.

Unless you are interested in applying, of course! You can contact any of the people listed at the front of our thread to ask about the Guild. Your questions may also be answered by checking out our Guild Information.
Posted Jun 11, 18 · Last edited Jun 11, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,732
I can confirm we are the BEST line makers!
tumblr_owwytgyWix1sjkdczo1_540.png
Need a photographer for your event? Then lookie here! http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/8152264-rentasylvari
Posted Jun 11, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4
These are trying times we live in.

With all the chaos in the world today, you'd be forgiven for feeling anxious and confused. I understand, really, I do. I just am posting here to let you know that it's okay, I'm here, I can help. You want to find your place, you say. I know exactly what you need.

You need a line.

If you've got a Dreamer or a Soundless sylvari looking for some tragedy, if you've got a Nightmare courtier looking to plunge deeper into depravity, there's a place for you in our line at the Court of Thorns. We don't just stop at geometric concepts, either. Our plotlines are the stuff of legend, engaging masterpieces of dread and strife that will leave you wanting more! You want lines? We got 'em.

Did any of this interest you? Great! Then check out our Guild Information section and our Recruitment Form and get started today! Further questions? Reach out to our recruiters and officers and we'll be happy to chat. Either way, thanks so much for reading.

Can't wait for you to drop us a line.
Posted Jul 5, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+184

We recently concluded Chapter 4, Act 1 with an epic character death. For some reason, a character on the roster always dies in our finale events. That being said, now is an excellent time to come apply while we have a brief intermission between the plot chain.

Like torture? We got that.
Like plot driven RP? We got that as well.
Like your OOC drama non-existent and your IC drama high? Heck yeah.
Like rolling with the punches in RP? Come and punch me!
Like politically incorrect memes in OOC banter? We're pretty dank.

Kashti | Court of Thorns | Tarnished Coast (NA) | Contact me |

Posted Jul 17, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 17, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+112
Looking for a super serious RP guild? We're just vibrating with anticipation to welcome you! With weekly events and some tumultuous changes to the Court's most precious ranking systems things are bound to get exciting \o/

Interested? Check out our recruitment information here!
Posted Aug 16, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+184
When Courtiers try to dress for a ball and look as mismatched as ever. Does Nightmare teach someone how to dress?

Come apply today and find out!

Though our Discord is a bit memey at the moment (NSFW). Then when I tried to get a good screenshot, this happened (NSFW).

See you on the other side.
Posted Sep 17, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+41
When the scent of burning flesh and sap is in the air and some people are getting some sick new skin brands.
What?

Look at all of these people!
Posted Sep 23, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4
For those of you who couldn't apply this week, fear not! I've got you covered. For the first and only time, you're invited to a scene from the Court of Thorns, right here from the comfort of your very own forums. No login or waypoints required, just sit back and bask in the roleplay:

Spoiler: Sneak PeekShow

Hoooo lordy, wasn't that something? I got the shivers. The first one is on the house, but if you want more like that I think you know what to do.
Posted Oct 11, 18 · Last edited Oct 11, 18
Pogs:
+184
We very recently did an event with a mercenary guild! We managed to form the straightest line ever. See here for proof! As ever an excellent time to apply to the Court of We Love Forming Lines!

Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+184

AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME our recruitment is now CLOSED until after the holidays, as Santa time demands we bask in the snowy goodness, which is detrimental to performing acts of villainy. Applications will be accepted if referred by a friend in the guild.

See you in 2019, my friends.

Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices