No problem, sharing is caring they say!
Yah, and kudos for that! A collection of in-character builds would be super cool to see. I just thought I'd make that resource known because:
deeply hating to spend hours searching on Google for a decent website about builds
Anyway, now I'll introduce:
- Build theme: Might! Might! MIGHT!!!
- Class: Warrior
- Build for: Open World PvE, Dungeons, Fractals
- Build Type: Original and Efficient
- Build Main Damage Source: Direct Damage
- Build difficulty: Easy
- Build Link: MIGHT!!!
- Build details: MIGHT!! Okay maybe it's enough. If you have a character that is all based on full strength, this is for you. So basically, this is a warrior build made to provide stacks of Might. But not only to you, but to your whole party, thanks to the Phalanx trait. Basically, the Phalanx trait grants Might to allies every time you grant Might to yourself. So from there, everything is made to grant Might all over the place. Swapping weapons? Might thanks to the trait. Reviving someone? Same. Healing spell? You got it. Because you're The Almighty. MIGHT!!!
Full zerker gears, because why not: we need critics, so better as well deal damage with them. Greatsword grants a stack of Might on critic, so also to your allies. For Great Justice provides the 3 usual stacks of Might, plus the three you granted to yourself, so 6 stacks of Might for your party with just one shout of 25 secs cooldown. Healing signet grants Might on use, 5 stacks, so it's granted to your team in the process. Signet of Rage? Same deal. Sigil on weapons? Grant Might on critic and Might when swapping weapons. Armor runes? Increase Might Duration, give chances to gain Might, and increases damage dealt under the effect of Might.
Skill rotation? Easy. Drop your banner (more critics means more Might), use For Great Justice, use Signet of Fury, spam your Greatsword skills (keep 4 for dodging if needed or when stacked against a wall and 5 to cure movement impairing conditions), once the adrenaline bar is full switch to the Axe & Mace (which will grant Might thanks to the sigil), apply vulnerability and use the Burst skill for a burst of damage, then switch back to the Greatsword. Rince and repeat. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. MIGHT!!!