Recent Threads
Main Forum

[PS] Zuuly's Character Intro/Preview Stories

7 replies
Pogs:
+32
Words from the author: Greetings! This thread has been made as a complement to my characters ref sheets. The purpose of this thread is to act as a section of introduction stories/preview stories which will offer a few glimpses into the minds and everyday lives of the characters I’ve created. As such, any critique or comments are welcome. I’ll also like to point out that English is not my main language and I’m tirelessly leading a crusade against rabid, malfunctioning word processors while I temper my keyboard with the blood of the writer (and sometimes with my tears!).

These short, little stories are meant to both promote my characters, offer inspiration and enjoyment.

So, with that noted – enjoy!
"We could always send him against them", he said. "His body odor would fell an ox."
Bison glared at him. "I'm beginning to really dislike you, little man," he said.
- D.Gemmell
Posted Sep 29, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+32
Day of The Brute
Zuul Grimtooth's Introduction Story
Spoiler: Show
"We could always send him against them", he said. "His body odor would fell an ox."
Bison glared at him. "I'm beginning to really dislike you, little man," he said.
- D.Gemmell
Posted Sep 29, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+174
Benefactor
You're honestly a fantastic writer. :thumb:
Posted Sep 30, 15
Pogs:
+166
This is one of those Charr that should definately not meet Reggar. With which I mean he absolutely should.

Ah well, maybe. One day.

In the meantime, wonderful writing! Really... catchy, easy to start reading and actually finish the story. Well done, and keep going!
8e63769071411d7a.png
Posted Sep 30, 15 · Last edited Sep 30, 15
Pogs:
+32
Words from the author: Hello again! This thread is about to receive another update, this time I've decided to upload the intro/preview story for my Charr Mesmer, Tzug Swagtail. In contradiction to Zuul's story you may notice that I decided to focus a bit more on the past in this one. In my logic, flawed as it may be, I've done this deliberately since Swagtail and Grimtooth could be described as the polar opposites of each other in terms of their personalities.

Grimtooth's story is more focused towards viewing the world/Tyria through a black and white perspective, while Swagtail's
story is geared towards events in the past that has shaped him into the prancing, self-assured, wine-sipping Mesmer some may encounter in their future RP. I've also played around with viewing the world from the perspective of a child, which has been a lot of fun! It also brings a certain sense of innocence into the story, often when dealing with complex situations. All in all, to prevent the story from growing out of proportions I decided to leave out certain sections in Swagtail's story, such as the training under his mentor and the years he spent in the Tail warband. These subjects may be discovered through future RP, but also serves as points of interest, if one so wishes to discover more about this character.

Thus, all I can say is - enjoy & thanks for reading! Feedback and comments are always appreciated, in any form.
- D.Gemmell
Posted Oct 7, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+32
Illusion of Confidence
Tzug Swagtail's introduction story
- D.Gemmell
Posted Oct 7, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+32
A Life in The Dust
Zuul Grimtooth's Journey Pt.2
- D.Gemmell
Posted Jan 28, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 28, 17
Pogs:
+32

Quarry Brute
Zuul Grimtooth's Journey Pt.3

Marked as: NSFW due to Blood, Gore & Mature Themes

Spoiler: Quarry Brute (NSFW)Show
Ps. Edit ninjas are on the loose. Beware of edit chops in the back!
- D.Gemmell
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 9, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices