Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 19

[Open RP] This is war.

180 replies
Pogs:
+20
Manfred looked away from the Warmaster as it seemed, oddly enough, that someone had stumbled out of the armor. And from what he could tell, with almost total certainty, it wasn't one of his. His men armor had faded to gunmetal grey, the regular seraph wore their usual scale, and the Vigil and other Pact elements had their own distinctive dress codes. Even their irregulars wore bits and pieces, both of their own and replacements and re-purposed armor from all the regiments. His own armor, more or less, save the winged helmet with the noseguard, as opposed to the full-plate, was standard for Krytan captains. The dark scales of the waterproofed cloak went better with the tarnished gunmetal of his armor, once polished to a mirror sheen, but the air and poise of the man, left hand resting easily on his blade, right arm with his helmet hooked under it. "What the hell?" he said, raising a questioning brow to the Warmaster, before heading over, waving one of his Sergeants over. He saw pickets from the Vigil already approaching the man, rifles in hand, and some of the engineers had stopped working and were glaring. They'd never -fought- the enemy yet...this would be their first sighting of one.

"Halt! Identify yourself!" one of the pickets called out. Manfred would have approached just behind and to the right.

"Who are you?" Manfred asked. "You aren't one of mine."
Posted Oct 27, 15 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+353
A bright red sylvari, her leather armor dusty and ragged, comes limping out of the forest. "Flaming Mordrem..."
47a3446c31d7af27.png
bb4679c58cd0d570.png
ca81720e69e8935e.png
e5eec9aa0946d3cf.png
fabb4e23ec9bdfcd.png
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/20134607-tcbg-beth-feywind-permawip-comments-welcome/post/132420751#post_132420751
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/30880464-tc-karigan-gyren
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/31135773-researcher-trixxi/page/1
Posted Oct 28, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,777
As though to add confusion to the moment, the Asuran doctor looked from the brilliant red Sylvari to the rather haphazard Sylvari who had just walked into camp, and finally he perked his ears up to listen. "Warmaster Xanthe," he said in a stern voice. "I believe I can hear one of our Whsipers Agents approaching." Avalona looked in the direction her doctor mentioned and listened. Soon it became clearer.

It was a long, sharp siren sound, faint in the distance, but growing incredibly louder as though something large was coming. Avalona's company just grunted and relaxed, obviously they'd heard this before. "Here comes our early warning system," the Asura doctor said with a chuckle.

At its loudest, an Asura dressed in blue robes with goggles on her head burst through the folliage. She was screaming constantly and didn't stop until she found a hiding spot behind Avalona's boots. She was small, carried an Asura sized staff, and it would appear she was incredibly vocal. Until she hid behind Ava's boots that is.

The sudden appearance of the Asura was punctuated by the report of gun fire and several mortar rounds. Above the din, two voices could be heard.

"Ya goddsdamned peckerwoods! I got more bullets fer the lot o' ya! Road ta perdition means a lotta payback fer what y'all done ta Prosperity."

This was followed by another voice.

"Shan, I really don't think the Mordrem care about your taunts, name calling and such."

"Don't give a good goddsdamned crap! Makes me feel good!"

"I believe, Captain," Avalona said with a sigh. "We just found our missing Whisper Agents."
tumblr_phjrisFT7y1tg2mtpo1_1280.jpg
Posted Oct 28, 15 · Last edited Oct 28, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+32
The flaps of the tent fluttered open as the brawny figure slipped through them, his crimson cloak trailing behind him. His hood immediately crinkled and flapped with the torrents of rain and wind, yet it still hid well from his mouth up. Armored boots sunk into the mud as he just stood outside the tent, silently looking at the influx of newcomers. Then again, he might as well be new himself. No one had paid second thought to the hooded man. The cloak wrapped about his shoulders clearly, his pauldrons nonexistent.
Posted Oct 28, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+353
The red sylvari literally jumps up. "Gah! I'm the only survivor of the Shining Arrows, yet I'm jumpy as a baby fern hound!" She leans on a staff and continues limping forward. She stops in front of Manfred. "Warmaster Feywind, only survivor of the Shining Arrows. My unit got massacred. Again." She gives a weak salute, then staggers. There's a long, nasty cut on her left leg and golden sap is trickling out. "Remarkable that I made this far."
47a3446c31d7af27.png
bb4679c58cd0d570.png
ca81720e69e8935e.png
e5eec9aa0946d3cf.png
fabb4e23ec9bdfcd.png
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/20134607-tcbg-beth-feywind-permawip-comments-welcome/post/132420751#post_132420751
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/30880464-tc-karigan-gyren
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/31135773-researcher-trixxi/page/1
Posted Oct 28, 15 · Last edited Oct 28, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+20
Had turn turn back to the one-eyed Warmaster as this racket suddenly happened to be going on- the sound of swearing, gunfire, and...mortars. He want and rubbed the bridge of his nose, before sighing, and going to pull his scale hood back, revealing the long, golden hair, before he put his helmet on over it. Seeing a large man, dressed as raggedly as the rest of the others, if perhaps a little more lightly armored, his gaze fell back on the Warmaster Feywind. "It is. Especially alone." he conceded. "Captain Manfred Wulfe. Welcome to Hope." he said, stepping back.

"I'd invite you to kick your legs up and have a rest, but I'm not sure we'll be getting that." he said, he would have gestured to Rynu to come forward, and then said to the Sergeant that he had bought up with him to deal with the Sylvari that -might- have been surrendering, "Bring your section up. Warmaster..." he asked the Norn still receiving her treatment, or rather, wrapping it up. "Is it possible your people are merely skirmishing? Or should I be raising the general alarm."...so far, the Sylvari had made no move to cut off and surround the camp. So far. And he'd yet to hear gunfire or see signal rockets from other sections of their skirmish line.
Posted Oct 28, 15 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+32
The rigid figure stood taut, the only hint of his regard being the angling of his bearded chin towards Manfred. His chin tilted upwards as he gazed at the dull sky which was oppressed by approaching dark clouds. "We expectin' a fight?" His voice seemed to fight its way to just break past his stern lips, his face having crooked back to Manfred. He still held his place infront of the tent, arms hidden beneath the flowing red cloak.
Posted Oct 28, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+20
"I wouldn't normally call it a fight." Manfred answered honestly, "Harassing fire. Occassional round from a captured artillery piece, when they can find the ammo." as the Sergeant got his twelve-man section, men with swords and shields, a few of them looking like the more rough-and-ready veterans while most still had the obviously, newer armor. Less damaged and weathered or...not at all. "This time though." he said. "Maybe. I heard heavy guns. They are -not- going to want anymore of those at camp."
Posted Oct 28, 15 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+32
The man's lips did tighten, but only a tad. Without a word, he turned, marching off for what seems to be the tent he is stationed in. Not a few minutes later, he pushed through the flaps yet again, pauldrons strapped secure to his broad shoulders. His armor looked to be that of an old house, being that there were no similar color designs that his armor seemed to represent. Blood-colored fabric fell from the shoulder pieces, some sort of unique design sewn into the cloth. Under his arm he carried a helmet, much like the Vigil style. His long black hair was stringy, plastered to the steel of his armor due to the heavy rainfall. He, like the Warmaster, had only one eye. He looked to be nearly fifty. Middle-aged, well rode.

He came to a pause near the group, his eye looking over the lot of them, yet he was still slow to his words.
Posted Oct 28, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+20
Was happy to see that there would be another veteran on sortie, aside from himself, a few of the Sergeants men, and possibly, Warmaster Feywind. The man might have been vigil, and adjusted his armor after time in service or to fit the conditions. Or he might have been one of the Volunteers. Manfred didn't care where people came from, as long as they were here. Having a -veteran- present was icing on the cake. "Manfred Wulfe." he said, introducing himself to him. "Captain of the Second Guard."
Posted Oct 28, 15 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 19
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices