Recent Threads
Main Forum

Survey: How many RP guilds/people do WvW or EotM?

5 replies
Pogs:
+24
Noia.9413:

Lately, I have been unable to tend to my biggest project on forum (Armors, Weapons, and Outfits by Culture of Origin) only because I have been very busy lately dealing with fallout from the recent borderland changes. No time for research these days!

On my own server, I really only have Lieutenant Donovan and the person I identified as Elder Brother around to start story segments with, and only rarely at that since I always have to shout battle orders and be understood.

The poll is multiple choice.
I/we do, often.
20 votes
43.5%
Sometimes or occasionally.
14 votes
30.4%
Hardly or never; WvW doesn't interest me much.
6 votes
13%
Hardly or never; my server's WvW crowd is trolly.
2 votes
4.3%
I/we used to WvW, but not nowadays.
4 votes
8.7%
Number of voters: 44
Posted Jan 27, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+4,043
I tried to WvW once.

Then all I saw was zergs all over the place.
Piken Square
Aelius Brightmane | Cailean Angelonia | Evi Velvetpaw | Growl Bladeskin | Kristopher Lockhart | Demolitionist Lhymm | Maelon Amaryllis | Inquisitor Moltenclaw | Bioenhancer Mukhin | Mikael Shineblood | Ichomancer Zhuliss | Sceledrus Irontail | Sulyenn Nightborn | Tilaw Stainsoul | Chronoanalyst Vekk | Vethorn Ulfkelson | Zehim El Khouri
Posted Jan 27, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+32
Used to Com in Edge A lot, In the other maps i normally Solo roam sometimes meeting up with groups to take a place or defend, My theif is very good at taking points on his own killing off other worlds supply trains and camps and picking off the odd Solo player.
Posted Feb 26, 16
Pogs:
+2,777
I used to do WvW a lot. I actually got the full 100% mpa completion that way before they nixxed WvW from a part of map completion. I was so proud of that. Then WvW got some changes, and then I completely lost interest because I already completed WvW with Shani.
tumblr_phjrisFT7y1tg2mtpo1_1280.jpg
Posted Feb 26, 16
Pogs:
+24
I personally play WvW alot, and I'm loving it, even if the lag on my end is terrible, and my guild has no upgrades yet, or anything.

I'm hoping to get my guild interested in that, I'm just not sure how much involvement we'll have there. WvW RP would be fun... Wouldn't it?
Posted Jun 15, 16
Pogs:
I plan to get into it now with a better PC and with all my gear made and collected for it. My guild may not be wvw oriented but I will rep it for my WvW play. In the past when it was required for 100% map completion, iI did it on almost 4 characters.
Posted Sep 20, 16
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices