Main Forum
Page
of 3

The Tyrian Weather Project

21 replies
Pogs:
+31
Keh. Couple of quick updates.

-The Maguuma Jungle detailed forecast is completed. I've used mainly south-asian regions (Myanmar for mount Maelstrom, some Thailand, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Korea, those places. You can find it here.
-I finally settled on Ascalon, using central-eastern europe: Slovenia, Croatia, probably down to Turkey for Fireheart Rise. Working on the detailed Ascalon right now, but I already have three maps settled, and yes, they comprehend Ebonhawke and the Black Citadel, so go nuts. <3 You can find the work in progress here.
-I know I messed up and used MPH instead of KMH for the wind in Maguuma and Ascalon. I realized that only far into it. I'll eventually fix that, but it's more of a minor detail. Big numbers and very notched arrow="HALP WIND IS BLOWING ME".
-The main page now has links under the respective cities that go directly to the region.

As always, feedback and the sorts is appreciated!
Posted Aug 31, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+31
RIght then. Second to last update.
The most of the work is done, all the four main populated areas (Kryta, Ascalon, Shiverpeaks and Maguuma Jungle) are done. You can reach detailed pages for each with the "A look at the weather in-" links in the main page.

Here!

I updated the formatting slightly, just to make it a bit more cute to look at.
Gonna work on the rest of the areas as well (Southsun, Dry top and Silverwastes, Heart of Maguuma maps - not Bloodstone though - and, of course, Orr.)
Again, feedback and everything are welcome!
Posted Sep 1, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+488
Whoah, this is one awesome project. Superb work!
NRH_siggy1.png
Posted Sep 1, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+71
This is awesome man! I did my best to spread the word about it! Skype. Enjin. Etc!

Good job! :d
Posted Sep 1, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+31
Awh! Thanks <3
Tonight I'mma work on the remaining areas. Updates to come soon! (Probably tomorrow.)
Posted Sep 1, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+31
Well. The update came much sooner than expected.
Save some possible formatting reworks (Just to iron out some stuff) it should be done. Now, with the last two links, you'll find the weather for Southsun, Orr, Dry Top, the Silverwastes, and the four HoT main maps.
Enjoy!

Here!
Posted Sep 1, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+31
Just a little update - Yes, the new maps will be covered as well! As soon as I can explore them, get a feel of them, and find a suitable location in terms of temperatures and such, you'll know! \o/
Posted Sep 19, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+657
This is an absolutely amazing tool, quite frankly. Given I Co-GM for an Ebonhawke township guild, I think having some consensus over the weather will make for far greater immersion. I'm going to link this on our website. Really, wonderful idea and excellent delivery.
Posted Oct 18, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+31
Hello peeps! just checked and the tyria weather project is still online!
Anand yes! Leona is gonna be covered as well! it's going to be back~
Posted Sep 15, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+3,836
Hello peeps! just checked and the tyria weather project is still online!
Anand yes! Leona is gonna be covered as well! it's going to be back~

My brain just went to I wonder what category hurricane Leona is.....I
LWRP4dB.jpg
Luxelen * Her Tumblr * The Rurikton Roses * Olivia's Refuge
Posted Sep 15, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices