Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 192

What Are Your Pet Peeves In RP?

1914 replies
Pogs:
+2,743
Cats are obligate carnivores, which means the NEED meat in order to stay healthy. Doesn't mean they can't eat other stuff, it just means they need at least one meal a day that contains meat. And as far as ice cream goes... that's dairy, which is pretty healthy for a growing charr. I've even had my charr cub Mia eating a banana split before.
1513958877_flintlock.jpg
Posted May 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Xehara o
Pogs:
+1,430
Would
Conceived Notions
Discord: Xehara#0457 ⚓ GW2: Xehara.8537
Posted May 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+78
wrote:
"how almost no one rps an asura as an actual asura"

well, you're just rping in the wrong spot.
i, for one, rp an asura as an actual asura

also, since you said 'almost', where i usually rp there are more people who rp an actual asura than dumb asura or ones trying to be cute. the ones you described are more than rare nowadays. where do you even rp?
divinitys reach and sometimes rata sum. maybe all the people that play actual asura just dont play at the same time as me or something.

Pretty sure it's mostly because Divinity's Reach houses some of the most lore-breaking and 'speshul' characters all around.

yeah sure. say that again once you watch amnoon asura. even dr has better asura now
*insert hot signature*

username: xDiogen.3594
discord: Diogen#5338
Posted May 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+166
wrote:
wrote:
"how almost no one rps an asura as an actual asura"

well, you're just rping in the wrong spot.
i, for one, rp an asura as an actual asura

also, since you said 'almost', where i usually rp there are more people who rp an actual asura than dumb asura or ones trying to be cute. the ones you described are more than rare nowadays. where do you even rp?
divinitys reach and sometimes rata sum. maybe all the people that play actual asura just dont play at the same time as me or something.

Pretty sure it's mostly because Divinity's Reach houses some of the most lore-breaking and 'speshul' characters all around.

yeah sure. say that again once you watch amnoon asura. even dr has better asura now

I prefer to keep myself out of the autism-center that is Amnoon.
tenor.gif
Posted May 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+11
^I own cats in RL, and while they do need meat as an absolute, they can eat other things. I have one that eats those waffle cookies. The cat I grew up with during the childhood loved drinking pineapple juice. Give me a couple days. Our toons can (try to) share a giant bowl of ice cream.

Re: model changes-IKR!? The fact that people ignore model differences just...fucking kills me. I rely on notating model differences with my main-I wish there was some sort of "character notes" system that people could check before/during RP.

Well there is TyriaRP.com that people can use to put up whatever information they want about their character and can refer people to before an RP if they need to.
Posted May 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 192
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices