Page
of 3

Friends of the Ghost [Criminal/Vigilante RP]

22 replies
Pogs:
+677
tUsgreY.gif

The Friends of the Ghost
are a secretive organisation based mainly around Divinity's Reach and Queensdale, led by a character commonly known simply as "The Ghost."

At its base, the Friends seem to be operating out of some kind of twisted sense of altruism, aiding those who fall in the gap between dark, violent crime and the Queen's justice, often choosing to hide petty bandits and thieves from the law while actively hunting down the cruel and privileged, giving them their dues in any way possible.

The group's focus seems to lie mainly in performing petty crime, thievery, sabotage, blackmail, revenge and Vigilante Justice to aid the lowborn and forgotten of society. They operate a large information network that spreads all across Tyria, and has connections in all of the larger settlements of Human, Charr, Sylvari, Norn and Asura lands.

GeBWDxU.gif

The Friends are a chaotic, disorganised bunch, but even they follow a leader, and are far from a democracy.
The Ghost keeps her Friends in check with an iron fist, usually with the help of her Inner Circle, trusted, close people who lead sections of their own within the organisation.
The Whisperers are deeply trusted by the Ghost, and she listens to their whispers with extra care, while the Listeners are expected to do most of the listening themselves.
The Runners are the new and unproven, who haven't quite yet demonstrated their worth in the group.

Qp9qnj5.gif

How does one contact a group which prides itself in being notoriously difficult to find?
Rumour has it, that if you...

Steal an item, worthless or priceless, from a Person of Privilege
Place the Item as an Offering upon the grave of one forgotten
And whisper your plea unto the Wind
Within a night, or two or three,
Will the Friends of the Ghost find you.

6MAcD3F.gif

We are a guild that encourages RP that is "dark," dangerous and sometimes emotionally taxing.
Ironically, for our guild to be that dangerous for our characters - we need it to be a very safe place for our players.

Although we focus mostly on vigilante justice and helping the downtrodden, The Friends of the Ghost is still very much a Criminal guild, so violence and other dark themes will still play a part in the Roleplay. If you're uncomfortable with darker themes, this is not the guild for you.
OOC, we try to provide a friendly, tight-knit atmosphere, complete with a Discord group chat.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, or one of my officers: Sally Forrath and Jaekal Greymane .

FOtG focuses almost entirely on human issues, and so non-humans will need a good reason to be interested. We don't currently take applications from Asura or Charr at all.

If you're interested in applying, do write an application at our forums, here.
Merlei Faye - The Ghost.
Faewin - Mender and Elementalist.

Posted Oct 19, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 27, 18
Pog
List
Undo
So... so... so.... up for this.

I'll need a new character slot though....
Posted Oct 19, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+677
Our forum is up! It's still very much under construction and severely lacking in proper content. Do send us an application! :d
http://ghostfriends.enjin.com/recruitment
Merlei Faye - The Ghost.

Posted Oct 21, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+43
This looks interesting for my bunch of misfits :-d
fqJrQuy.png

NA: nebulantis.3496
EU: quasaris.8509

Art Commission Info @ nebu's doodles
Posted Oct 21, 16
Pogs:
+677
Hi friends!

Unfortunately, my PC has decided to die. Again. As a result of this, I have to postpone recruitment until I can get my hands on a new motherboard. I'm really sorry to those who already applied. ;_;
I don't know exactly when I'll be back, but hopefully it won't be longer than a couple of weeks at most.

I'ma go jump in the sea now.
Merlei Faye - The Ghost.

Posted Oct 23, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+284
Same here, I need another character slot, as I once had an idea for a Necromantic Surgeon who was a liiiittle bit creepy (and would be perfect) for this.
Posted Oct 24, 16
Pogs:
+1
Genuinely interested, filled out the little recruitment form, hopefully you see it on your return!
Posted Oct 25, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+677
Dear friends!
After much ado, I have finally gotten my PC to work. It still needs some tweaks, so I may have to vanish for a day or two in the near future - but for now, I'm back, and recruitment is open! I'm very much looking forward to getting this show on the road.
Merlei Faye - The Ghost.

Posted Nov 8, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+677
The Friends had their very first official guild meeting today! Now at 10 members, we're still looking for more little shadow-walkers to join our tiny family of misfits!
Merlei Faye - The Ghost.

Posted Nov 20, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+284
Ooo! I'll PM you in-game!
Posted Nov 21, 16
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices