Merlei Faye - The Ghost.
Faewin - Mender and Elementalist.

Posted Jan 8, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+140
A nice little community and great people to be around!
Posted Mar 7, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+677
The Friends have been up to no good.

Taking advantage of the diminished Seraph presence within the city, the Friends of the Ghost ambushed a religious march and stole a priceless artifact, the Twin mirror of Lyssa.

Along with a few other shiny stolen goods, the mirror will be up for sale at the upcoming Black Market. Feel free to come chat with us!
Merlei Faye - The Ghost.

Posted Mar 15, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+677
The OP has been entirely rewritten, polished, and prettied up! Please take a look, and join us for some RP!
Merlei Faye - The Ghost.

Posted Mar 22, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+677
We've got two new officers, Loknir/Silvester Thurston and Sally Forrath ! These guys are amazing and need a medal.

Also updated some small things in the "what to expect"-section.
Merlei Faye - The Ghost.

Posted Jul 11, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+103
Friendly and funloving community. Certainly a fun bunch of people to rp with! (And they stole our 'vari!)
Posted Jul 12, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+677
OP images finally fixed. Silly photobucket.
Merlei Faye - The Ghost.

Posted Oct 22, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4
I am interested in this guild, but I have a few questions. Is this the best place to ask them? Or should I message in game? Mostly they have to do with my character's synergy with the guild, and guild activities. Thanks!
Lawbreaker Wren - thief

"When you think of us, think of pyramids and pistols,
and glimmering gold teeth that shine like crystals."
Posted Dec 1, 17
Pogs:
+677
I am interested in this guild, but I have a few questions. Is this the best place to ask them? Or should I message in game? Mostly they have to do with my character's synergy with the guild, and guild activities. Thanks!
Feel free to send me a PM! :)
Merlei Faye - The Ghost.

Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+209

bestestfrenseva.jpg

Even as the world is caught at war, and with their resolve shaken by the recent threat of their new anthagonist, the Friends of the Ghost never cease to weave their plots and schemes within the Krytan Kingdom. With a strong number of dedicated followers she calls her Friends, the Ghost yet provides a safe haven for the less fortunate, and is always welcoming new allies to join her in the pursuit of the Friends ultimate goal; to punish the priviledged who but cause harm, and to be a light for those left behind to stray in the darkness..

"Follow the Ghost."

Posted Mar 5, 18 · Last edited Mar 5, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices