Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 8

Let's talk Norn/Shiverpeak Roleplay

78 replies
Pogs:
+54
From here on out! I dub THIS PLACE as the RP for all Norn/Shiverpeak people to come and hang out at instead of Divinity's Reach! Already brought Khorthall here to meet a bunch of friends and it was fun! Do the same! Whisper all your Norn buddies and meet here to Rp! TIS' A REVOLUTION!
^ This is good. I'll head out and have a look.
signature-FZTDQWKV_zpswo4dvsxm.png
Posted Jun 27, 17
Pogs:
+275
From here on out! I dub THIS PLACE as the RP for all Norn/Shiverpeak people to come and hang out at instead of Divinity's Reach! Already brought Khorthall here to meet a bunch of friends and it was fun! Do the same! Whisper all your Norn buddies and meet here to Rp! TIS' A REVOLUTION!
^ This is good. I'll head out and have a look.
Obviously this will have to be a place where we can schedule said events for random Norn Rpers to show up, or other races somehow involved with Norn and their cultures! I wouldn't mind making some type of event related to just a meet&greet but I need to know if there is anyone out there whom is interested?

Just how many Norn are there now... WHERE BE THE LEGENDS!?
Posted Jul 9, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 9, 17
Pogs:
+275
Hey all my fellow Norn and Shiverpeakers! Anything new in the world of legends today?

What topic would people like to talk about? Any questions on lore or Rp hot spots for Norn? This thread is still thriving! Come say hello!
Posted Jul 24, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+2,708
Any norn norning tonight? I'm free for a few hours, and do love a good norning.
0383DKg.png
Posted Jul 24, 17
Pogs:
+65
Hey, just started playing again and I thought I'd give my Norn Dragon Hunter some love. Any info on what the Norn Roleplay scene is like now? Any Norn Guild out there?
Posted Mar 2, 18
Pogs:
+1
Magpie Minded wrote:
Hey, just started playing again and I thought I'd give my Norn Dragon Hunter some love. Any info on what the Norn Roleplay scene is like now? Any Norn Guild out there?

Seconded. I'm coming back to the game in the next couple weeks and kinda really wanna rp a norn
Posted Jan 9, 19
Pogs:
+275
Well I can't make it for sure but it's a high possibility that I'll be available this coming Friday night for some Rp if any Norn/Shiverpeakers are interested. more details will follow.
Posted Jan 9, 19 · OP
Pogs:
+1
So is it confirmed you guys will be using the Hall of Legends for your Norn RP nights? I don't have a Norn but would probably like to interact with a few.
Posted Jan 10, 19
Pogs:
+275
There's the Hall of Legends and the Guardholme which we use the lodging in Wayfarer Foothills just south of the Hero's Moot Waypoint too.
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP
Page
of 8
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices