Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 4

The Grizzly Guardholme [RP] - Homestead-Themed Guild

30 replies
Pogs:
+266
The Grizzly Guardholme has been remodeled into a homestead-themed guild that aims to focus on Norn-oriented roleplay and themes (hunts and alemoots, legends, adventure, spirituality, etc). The majority of our roleplay will originate from or take place in Norn territory, but we are open to participation from other races with appropriate IC motivations.

24UfLtK.jpg

Within the Guardholme, any are eager to share their stories and forge their legends both within the Shiverpeak Mountains and beyond the vast lands of Tyria. Where there is brewing there is also trade and rumors to spread that give an opportunity for adventurers of all races to come and take part amongst these Kinfolk. Where there is story-telling there are eager listeners who are ready to make their own legacy with passion and vigor.

nNkGBVj.jpg

The Grizzly Guardholme is not too hard to find, especially to the brave new adventurers taking their first steps after their Great Hunt. The lodge settles in Wayfarer Foothills within the Borealis Forest. If one was lucky you would come across a parchment showing a map of just where to go.

0c3QayO.jpg

The doors of the Grizzly Guardholme are open and welcome all heroes, hunters and homesteaders to take part in forging their legend!

Upon entering you would look over to see a large thick leather bound book and if one turns to its page marker that was a rabbits foot connected to a small chain you would see it was about The Grizzly Guardholme.

Among the art decorating the walls one could see a unique landscape showing a gleaming city of golden walls, flourishing vines and high waterfalls. This could only be known as the Guilded Hallow where a settlement has been built for those eager to explore.

Weekly Rp Events

Guardholme Moot on Friday at 6:00PM PST in Wayfarer Foothills
Gather at the Guardholme itself to enjoy feasting and drinking with other patrons and kin, here you can meet new friends, share a tale or enjoy a drinking game around the fire.

Hunting Trip on Saturday at 6:00PM PST in Wayfarer Foothills
Here others will enjoy traveling throughout the Shiverpeak Mountains in search of food, supplies or a trophy for the next moot. This offers a chance to learn about new faces and enjoying the hunt.

Hoelbrak Gathering on Sunday at 6:00PM PST in Hoelbrak
At times it is nice to visit the mighty homestead of Hoelbrak, here we have a chance to gather be it in the Spirit Lodges, Tavern, Brewery, etc. Sharing an ale while hearing the horns of Hoelbrak is always a good way to end the night.
Posted Nov 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 5, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+266
If anyone has any questions about the guild or interested in joining feel free to send me a message here or in-game.

Character name: Khorthall Ironliver
Account name: Khorthall.1682

Applications are much appreciated on the website but you can always whisper me as well!
Posted Dec 15, 16 · OP · Last edited Jul 20, 18
Pogs:
+353
Would a sylvari who's a follower of Wolf fall underneath the general overarching umbrella? And is there any limit on unactivity? 'Cause I'm in the middle of the school year right now...
47a3446c31d7af27.png
bb4679c58cd0d570.png
ca81720e69e8935e.png
e5eec9aa0946d3cf.png
fabb4e23ec9bdfcd.png
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/20134607-tcbg-beth-feywind-permawip-comments-welcome/post/132420751#post_132420751
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/30880464-tc-karigan-gyren
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/31135773-researcher-trixxi/page/1
Posted Dec 15, 16
Pogs:
+266
Well if you mean your Sylvari follows the Spirit of Wolf and thus has a relationship to the Shiverpeak Mountains, I don't see why not. As for inactivity, if you haven't logged on say in a month or two without any reason as to why would be the common rule.
Posted Dec 15, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+2
Is this still active? Interested in joining on my norn.
Gudrun Snowbrand • Norn huntress
Morwyen • Sylvari scout
Posted Feb 2, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+266
Yep, we are indeed active and always recruiting! Moreso working on people to recruit so we can start up on events and Rp hangouts and stuff like that. Just send me a whisper at Khorthall.1682
Posted Feb 2, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
O'd love to join you guys with my Norn!
Posted Feb 4, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+266
wrote:
O'd love to join you guys with my Norn!

You're more than welcome too join! Just send me a whisper in game at Khorthall.1682
Posted Feb 4, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+266
Just a little heads up that the Guild is doing good! We have a handful of new members which are a great and friendly lot and the Guild Hall continues to improve! If anyone would like to come and join please do as we have future Rp events being worked on, all we need are the people!
Posted Feb 13, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
So is this guild still alive and well, cause Kolvar could use some Norn company =)
Posted Mar 1, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices