Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 4

The Grizzly Guardholme [RP] - Homestead-Themed Guild

30 replies
Pogs:
+266
From last I checked yep! Still recruiting here and there.
Posted Mar 1, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+266
Figured to give an update on the state of the guild for all you players. Still active!
Posted Apr 19, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 25, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+266
Figured to give an update. Life has been busy and you all deserve any questions you have!
Posted May 25, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+266
Hello everyone!

The Guild Hall has reached Level 23! We are slowly working out way to useful enhancements for our fellow guild members! The state of the guild is still open and consistent, yet always room to grow!

Plans for events are soon to come yet we always welcome random Rp interactions! If you wish to have a place to kick back and enjoy any aspect of the game, be it Rp - PvE - Story - WvW - PvP - Etc Etc feel free to come on in, we welcome any Norn or curious Shiverpeak Adventurer.

If you have any questions, find me in-game at Khorthall.1682!
Posted Jun 12, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+266
Guild is still open for recruitment for any who are eager!
Posted Jun 28, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 25, 17
Pogs:
+266
Norn recruitment is going smoothly so far! I've taken my time to find potential Norn Rpers that are adrift amongst the city of Divinity's Reach! My goal is to gather the Norn community so to keep us together and to reach out for future events which are on the way as I will be trying to find potential times during my days off of the week!

If anyone is interested, simply send me a message!
Posted Jul 9, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+266
We've unlocked all our Guild Hall enhancements and events are going smoothly! Come and make a legend of yourself!
Posted Aug 25, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+2,707
Any plans to send a shipful of norn to Elona on the grandest desert monster hunt of all time?
0383DKg.png
Posted Aug 25, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+266
wrote:
Any plans to send a shipful of norn to Elona on the grandest desert monster hunt of all time?

Hahaa, probably! Gives a reason for Norn to actually be shirtless! :)
Posted Aug 26, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+23
Hello, I just wanted to offer my Kodan for any sort of RP you and yours may have going on. He is a pretty typical Kodan in the respects that he keeps to his own kind, but a couple excuses to interact outside his race may be he owes someone a life debt or has worked with them previously in Frostgorge Sound or the Far Shiverpeaks. These are just a couple unoriginal situations that would get him to voluntarily work with you. I am not offering him into the group as that would be strange for a Kodan, but you can call on him for missions or anything else that would involve him. In-game I am Wolfington.5038
Posted Sep 9, 17
Page
of 4
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices