No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 20

[EU] Dandy Lions Carnival presents: TPW- Tyrian Pro Wrestling!

198 replies
Pogs:
+443
vEcGd7r.png

So what is a TPW?
TPW Is the first (and only so far) Pro Wrestling promotion in Tyria, We provide the top level of athletes from around the world competing for the Tyrian Pro Wrestling World Championship! Expect drama, controversy and excitement throughout as the world's best hold nothing back to become the best!

So this is like that TV wrestling or combat RP?
It's Professional Wrestling, not an amateur combat sports, this is the pinnacle, the most dramatic way to watch Sports Entertainment (Yes, this is pure storylines, pre-determined contests and the usual that comes with professional wrestling)

So why would I watch people pretend to do combat RP?
Have you ever watched a performance RP and enjoyed the creativity from the performers? Yes? Well imagine them punching, kicking and throwing eachother around for your amusement, while talking in ridiculous characters. So basically replace the dancing and singing with suplexes and lariats and you are right on cue

Okay, I guess i'll see it once, so when is this next on?
Our next show, TPW: 'Some Witty Title' is on the 25th of April at 19.30 GMT, 20.30 CET

Did you say storylines? There's going to be more?
We expect to do bigger shows 4-5 times a year, with regular shows every 4-5 weeks, containing 4-5 matches on a big show, and usually 3-4 on the regular shows. Expect special standalone matches every so often too.

Okay, so this all sounds mad, what if I want to get involved?
Ask myself, Gonzo or OriginAtrocity here, Or find me In-game at TCGonBikes.6812, or why not poke around our guild thread here. We'd need an idea of your character, (in-ring) and what you imagine them as so we can fit you in.

Right, So the actual shows, what are they about?
See below, The post is constantly updated.

Acknowledgements to Niva/OriginAtrocity for the TPW Logo
Posted Dec 1, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 13, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
Next event!
g5EUWNE.png

Spoiler: Previous eventsShow

FAQ

So when is the next show happening exactly?
Wednesday 25th of April, approx 7.30PM GMT (8.30PM CET)

How many matches are going to be on?
We should have three matches if all goes to plan.. but as our fans know, it tends not to.

What's the card for the night?
Dawn Maywind makes a major announcement!

Dyani Forrath has incredible news!

Krytan Reigns settles the score!

And in tradition of out Rata Sum shows... Golemancy Warfare!

And much! Much more!

Okay, so where is it?
Soren Draa, Metrica Province.

Do you guys still need people?
Catering and other services would be nice. As would sponsors who aren't going to make us shill comically, We're not WWE level.

Can I still join in?
Yes! But we're trying to plan ahead now, so we may end up with a backlog of people wanting to join. We've got a lot planned for the next few months we know you'll love, but be patient with us if it's hard to book your character in!

Spoiler: Music for the showShow
Spoiler: Character ProfilesShow
Enormous credit to everyone who contributes to this working. I'd go mad without them all.
Posted Dec 1, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 13, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,873
This sounds dapper as fuck. All my yes.
I have too many characters...
Posted Dec 1, 16
Pog
List
Undo
I am going to watch while shoveling pop corn into my mouth...

Or whatever it is you eat at wrestling!
Posted Dec 1, 16
Pogs:
+1,099
Benefactor
Oh, by the Queen's missing Crocs, Sally is so down for this.
Posted Dec 1, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,315
I want this SO MUCH IN MY LIFE. You would not believe the enthusiasm explosion in guild chat.

Can't wait!
1mk3oA4.png
The GFC recruitment is OPEN!

Cynthia's Apothecarium - Miraculous cures, cantrips and curses!
Posted Dec 1, 16
Pogs:
+161
As a person from said Guild Chat, I can confirm Amarae's words.

That, and I am a long time fan of the Dandy Lion events. You guys and gals always make great shows, and the chance to participate as a member on the "stage" is so awesome! I will definatly try to join in with a character, and if not that, atleast watch this at a front row seat.

Feeling the Dandy Lion hype! :d
Isirith's introduction

The dossier of Medea Flamebolt

Profile image made by Kiki. Commission this person!

Dogtin.8043
Posted Dec 1, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
Sorry for super early bump, but we've got a tease for you all (No, not that kind, we've been beaten to that) in the second post!
Posted Dec 1, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+127
OH MY GOD -FINALLY-.
7afaa86428649a1433e65c55345f071c.png
Posted Dec 1, 16
Pogs:
+4,993
Who do I bribe to get in on this??
KOuANvF.png
Posted Dec 1, 16
Page
of 20
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices