Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 20

[EU] Dandy Lions Carnival presents: TPW- Tyrian Pro Wrestling!

198 replies
Pogs:
+443
Reminder. This takes place tomorrow at approximately this time (7.30 GMT, 8.30 CET) just west of Brightwater Waypoint in Desert Highlands as OOC location. IC this is somewhere just outside Amnoon. If you have trouble reaching the venue please message me at TCGonBikes.6812 OR Flippystuff.8532 and we'll do our best to get you there!
Posted Jan 23, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
Normally only one time warning for TPW go live, but I know people may need a hand getting to the OOC venue. If you need help, message me at the above details for a taxi and/or cover getting to Desert Highlands 35.158.145.59:0! Reminder that we start in 1 and a half hours from this post
Posted Jan 24, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
Last update for those in need. We can still help you get there via old fashioned walking you if you respond soon to the above post and ask for a squad invite to get to Brightwater Inlet, Desert Highlands!
Posted Jan 24, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
As you may have noticed by us doing a love festival. I live! So do we all! Promise. Apologies on the update delay, i've been dealing with illness since around the time of the last show, and these things take time to set up.

With that in mind our next show is ready to be revealed! Our next show continues the trend of witty names for the year with TPW: Some Witty Title - Live from Ebonhawke on the 28th of February at 7.30 pm!

Confirmed so far to appear!
The TPW Champion Dartall Blackstag!
The TPW Chaos Champion Kori Raine!
The TPW Krytan Champion Dante Signysson!

Among others as we return to Ascalon!
Posted Feb 19, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
As a reminder, this takes place Tonight at 7.30 GMT, approximately 3 hours from this post!
Posted Feb 28, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
ADDENDUM. Sorry to disappoint our fans, but due to the UK being in the midst of nuclear winter. Aka a light dusting of snow for most of Scandanavia, we're having people's internet and power dropping a lot. We're going to reschedule for 1 week from now! Apologies once again!
Posted Feb 28, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
As a reminder. TPW has been rescheduled for this coming Wednesday at 7.30 GMT(8.30 GMT+1)
Posted Mar 3, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
TPW is indeed tonight in approximately two hours just south of Kestrel Waypoint! Aka East of Fallen Angels Garrison! AKA right here! 4zDeTij.jpg Just follow the dotted line at 7.30 GMT(8.30 GMT+1)
Posted Mar 7, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
Update! Shard IP is 18.194.94.185:0!
Posted Mar 7, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Doc
Pogs:
+602
The event was fun! Thanks to everyone that put in all the work for us plebs.
Posted Mar 7, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 20
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices