No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 20

[EU] Dandy Lions Carnival presents: TPW- Tyrian Pro Wrestling!

198 replies
Loved it!
Posted Dec 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,099
Benefactor
wrote:
Thanks to everybody for showing up! And the rest of the roster for being epic. I had a blast. But Luchaquaggan is tired now.

p.s. Dyani and Valis best commentary team

<3

Thanks for having us!
Posted Dec 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+408
Agreed, Dyani and Valis are quite priceless. Hats off to all the various performers for putting on an engaging and entertaining show - the ruckus from the crowd showed just how deep it all went.

Can't wait to see what more is to come.
Posted Dec 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+407
12/10, would attempt to break Dawn's back again.
Character: Hisako Tayasu
Personal Story: In Exile
The Krytan Commonwealth Manifesto: A Vindication
Posted Dec 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+93
Lad Chapman, the Quintessential Thirteen-hundred AE Gentleman, will be happy to perform again when called upon!

I had a blast, in the planning and the performing! The crowds was great and had me in stitches half the time.
Posted Dec 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,027
Thanks for inviting me / asking me to wrastle with/for you guys! It was a ton of fun, and Hrona was an amazing opponent. :d Everyone was amazing!
764fd7b807fd09b9cfde474981791ac3.png
Posted Dec 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+442
Good event, Dawnie! <3 Next time, I'll make sure my Fireflies are prepared to actually host a proper betting stall as people enter the match area! ;D
Im5RX8P.png
Posted Dec 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+443
I'd personally like to thank everyone who came along and got involved, especially because you all put up with me having to fix so much on the fly. I really had just a lot of issues in real life filling my time just before this, so for it to have gone so well really pleases me. With it behind us though, ANNOUNCEMENT TIME. TPW Live in Ebonhawke, a smaller show will be happening in January, so watch this space!
Posted Dec 14, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4,994
Can I get a SEA-BIRD SEA-BIRD SEA-BIRD!

I had a blast, thank you so much for letting me be a part of it.
KOuANvF.png
Posted Dec 14, 16 · Last edited Dec 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,099
Benefactor
I'd just like to post a massive thanks to all of the organisers and fighters, and everyone who showed up to spectate! And especially to Valis, who agreed to co-commentate on the spur of the moment with no time to prep. I had a great time, and I hope you all did, too - can't wait for the next event, and Dyani is definitely hoping to see more of Luchaquaggan!
Posted Dec 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 20
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices