Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 2

Marea Sleekfur [WIP, Comments Welcome!]

14 replies
Pogs:
+300
For many months now I've been wanting to condense and cut down Marea's profile into something easier on the eyes, and perhaps more interesting in the lack of detail it provides. Obviously I'm mediocre at the latter, given that everything I write turns into a narrative, but I do think it looks better now! I'd appreciate feedback on the format and presentation, and the amount of information provided, whether it's too much or too little, if you know in particular what could be altered, etc. I also have two multi-line quotes that I wanna stick in there, but they look awkward everywhere I put them, so stew on that if you can. And note the amaaaaazing new art at the top by GrumpyVivec!!
Spoiler: Quotey QuotesShow

And of course, the original profile must be preserved for all posterity, because I love it, even though I shouldn't it. It shall live in this spoiler now.
Spoiler: RIP you beautiful infodump.Show
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+300
More art for Marea!! Not that I need more, but it's not about need so much as desperately want, and I can't turn down a good gold commission sale. c: The top is by YVY, and the bottom by Setius! I now have three of my favorite Marea coats in art form!

HQGI2IC.png
Oiag5D3.png
Posted Feb 5, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+300
Made some narrative changes to reflect Marea's new position as acting captain of the Rogue! Also gives me an excuse to post more art, this fearsome bust by Magpie! She looks particularly piratey and devious, and I loooooove it.

4pQkrTK.png
Posted Apr 9, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+300
Another beauuuutiful Marea, a treat from a guildmate! Made by Juimon, whose art I just had to get before the prices went up! :p Featuring a previously uncommissioned expression, her 'child's eyes.' Turned out so well!!

nAd8YH5.png
Posted Apr 14, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+300
Marea may be on hiatus, but the art is not! Two more lovely commissions, by Luminescent and Moe, respectively! ^.^ As for that hiatus, for those interested who don't know yet (probably neither of the whopping two people), you can now read her stories here as she travels about in an achy-lore-breaky way.
Spoiler: ArtttttShow
Posted 16 hours ago · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices