Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 19

Portraits and tarot by Juimon ~ COMMISSIONS OPEN

183 replies
Pogs:
+671
My latest commissioned piece! The wonderful boy, Lyarion! I had way too much fun stringing up this elegant elf, hurr hurr!!!

lyarion_web_resmol_by_juimon-dcp4kxz.png
Posted Oct 10, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+671
Hello loves! I bring you Ola, Dale and Viola the horse! Who knew I enjoyed drawing horses so much? Turns out their musculature is so interesting and fun to explore in my style! I mean it's so hard to describe, but gosh darn interacting with things through my illustration is such fun and like... my favourite way of interacting with things?! In short: I like drawing :cool:
ola__dale_and_viola_web_resmol_by_juimon-dcpm5o5.png
Posted Oct 16, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+671
Hello lovelies! This is becoming an expensive month for me, so I'm going ahead and releasing these lil chaotic portrait/concepts/scene pieces as available to commission for 50USD a pop! All support and sharing of this news will be super appreciated! Thank you loves! ; 3;

So check out my commissions faq if your interested!, or share the link and my stuff with any friends who may be looking for art! I'm also open for my usual tarot-esque paintings and portraits! But as this is a new style and I'm only just offering it I wanted to share it with everyone here!

a_bennetsmol_by_juimon-dcpuqbi.png
a_smoler_filesmol_by_juimon-dcpuqb2.png
Posted Oct 19, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+671
A guildie slipped on into my DMs for a 50USD commission! I cannot thank her enough! Also because I absolutely adore this boy! Thank you so much Glasswing you amazing and wonderful writer!

houndciaran_web_resmol_by_juimon-dcq13vm.png
Posted Oct 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 23, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+671
Got a pretty-beautiful-all dancing sweetheart to share with you! A wonderful gem: Maiyo came to me for a commission of their mesmer DARLING! He's pretty! I hope my rendition of him did him justice. Seriously though everyone's characters are so gorgeous and well designed and thought-out that reading about them and drawing them is such a joy. Y'all are wonderful creators! :cry:

jairus_web_resmol_by_juimon-dcq6m5j.png
Posted Oct 23, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+255
YOUR WORK IS THE BEST! <3
I'm absolutely in love with how your style depicts my kids, thank you so much!
IGN: maiyo.3582 // GW2 tumblr

Elionai
Posted Oct 23, 18 · Last edited Oct 23, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+379
Beautiful, Helen! I love those colors!
Maiyo, your mesmer is lovely!
"There is chaos under my skin and it would take more than you to scratch the surface."

Posted Oct 23, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+671
wrote:
YOUR WORK IS THE BEST! <3
I'm absolutely in love with how your style depicts my kids, thank you so much!
wrote:
Beautiful, Helen! I love those colors!
Maiyo, your mesmer is lovely!

Oh my gosh Maiyo and erinn you are both too nice and sweet and encouraging, thank you so much!!!

Hello beautiful humans! I've got a fresh commission for you, and a little note on upcoming availability!

December usually becomes a bit of a bustle for me, so in order to keep things going smoothly in regard to gifts and such, I am now taking bookings for December! If you have any gifts to commission, I suggest slipping in as early as possible to ensure it'll be done by the holidays!
If you're planning a commission for December, contact me now to ensure a slot!

miriweb_resmol_by_juimon-dcr6yht.png
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+671
T'was the night of a guildie's birthday, and all around the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Except Helen was. She was feverishly drawing said guildie a gift because I love gifting so much oh my gosh!

lillilchimera_by_juimon-dcrlk8n.png
Posted Nov 9, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+671
Hiyo loves! My delightful Patron Charlie won this months commission draw! He asked for his new character, a gorgon, with the wonderful Medusa hair. Oh ohway with this one! ohhhh my I love drawing snakes so I got awfully carried away with this one!
ventheaweb_resmol_by_juimon-dcrrteb.png

If you're planning a commission for December, contact me now to ensure a slot!
Posted Nov 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 11, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 19
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices