Main Forum
Page
of 17

Portraits and tarot by Juimon ~ COMMISSIONS OPEN

166 replies
juimon o
Pogs:
+615
Hokay so when I've had some spare moments (and TBH mostly while commuting) I began writing a lil backstory for my Nightmare Courtier, Aistear! And so of course I decided to create accompanying illustrations. *facepalm* So I'm going to slowly release each part of the story as I finish each image! Here's the first! Aistear and Carew!

Posted Nov 17, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 17, 18
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+615
A pair of DnD characters! Two swol babes. I tried to not get carried away with the arms. Oof muscles are such a joy to draw!!!
aaronweb_resmol_by_juimon-dcsejiv.pngoxweb_resmol_by_juimon-dcsejii.png

If you're planning a commission for December, contact me now to ensure a slot![/center]
Posted Nov 19, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+615
Oh my gosh I have a million words to say about being commissioned to draw and Aaracokra! I love feathers. I love drawing them so much. I love little intricate detail work. Bless this bird boy so much! I did rant a lot more on the patreon if you're interested, otherwise, SEE KLEEK!

kleek_web_ressmol_by_juimon-dcsnk6p.png

If you're planning a commission for December, contact me now to ensure a slot!
Posted Nov 22, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+615
A pair of of tokens for a pair of roleplayers! And! A gift commission I can share early! I have a few more commissions I can share fore Christmas but otherwise, I'd better get to some personal pieces to get my art sharing fix!

dcu1jkw-c66d51da-4a31-43ac-a461-ed7d54903aa1.pngdcu1jle-566ff36c-4b7f-4fff-bdb5-aa19a0e0dff5.png

If you're planning a commission for December, contact me now to ensure a slot!
Posted Dec 9, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+97
Your artwork is beautiful! Have you ever considered taking commercial commissions?
Posted Dec 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+615
wrote:
Your artwork is beautiful! Have you ever considered taking commercial commissions?
Hi GUEST!! ! I have actually taken on a few commercial commissions for local conventions and gaming groups! I don't post examples of such here because it's rather off-topic! You can see some examples of such on my website!

Yay! Another piece I can post! Oh this xmas secrecy, I promise I'm drawing a bunch I can can't share it! This piece was given earlier! This big buff dragonborn is actually a huge sweetie of a character oh!!! My friend commissioned me this time round, and they send along a photo of it physically printed which I'm also going to share because it makes me so happy to see my work printed!

dcua2if-832d8bb4-ac6b-4d96-bd5c-955023bd2b9a.png
image0.jpg
Posted Dec 12, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+615
aNOther GUNSHOW?! I guess it is buffmass season! I actually suggested having Aris' coat off for that good glimpse of gunshow and neither me or her writer regret this decision. Gimme muscles.

dcucmg4-b231f5a5-babe-4ba8-b560-e3431dfa0806.png
Posted Dec 13, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+615
I am very pleased to finally post my Patreon draw piece! I Do little draws each month to give back to my patrons, and I got to know a wonderful member of my lil Patreon community through working with them on this commission! Ryba here, is a tiefling monk! Her aesthetic inspiration is deep sea bio-luminescent angler-type fish AND IT WAS SO INSPIRING AH!

dcuu29l-bf3aa410-3e19-46f2-9591-8805723fe499.png
Posted Dec 19, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+615
Happy holidays lovelies!!! I've got a few gifts pieces to post, so let's begin those festivities! Aha!

My guild ran a secret santa and I drew the sweet and lovely
Nayelily ! So here's Lily! I got very carried away and blew budget on this oops!
dcv8tim-8bf2b947-6663-4933-ae4c-d74b68526123.png
Posted Dec 24, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 24, 18
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+615
All too much gifting ehehehehehe (I really love being able to gift though it makes me so happy so I go a little nuts) so here's the gift I gave to Simuel and erinn ! I adore the fiction they write as an accompaniment to their scenes, so I made a comic of one of my favourite chapters! Have a read if you'd like some context, but if your a fan of cute fluffy gay romance, that's what I've got! (Higher res available on my patreon!)
part_1_by_juimon_dcvbz7t-pre.jpgpart_2_by_juimon_dcvbz6p-pre.jpg
Posted Dec 25, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 25, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 17
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices