Page
of 2

[PS] 4th Lions Arch Memorial

14 replies
Pogs:
+43

1327 - 1330

Pw4HnVw.png

As years before since that date of infamy. We come together to memorize the fallen. As before this memorial always stood for those who lost in Lions arch's defence or her reconquest. But since late even Maguuma's war effort has taken its toll. And such way it be fitting that even the brothers, sisters, parents and children that fell in the depths of Mordremoths rage will be remembered. Lest we forget.

> Current when/where:[/b]
White Crane Terrace
i11xxpV.png
It is at the memorial place. Plan is to have it on the higher level of the memorial building
19:30 UK / Portugal time (20:30 Western European)
There will be a speech and such. At 20:00 UK time, 2 min silence.
Wednesday 29 March DATE HAS CHANGED DUO SUPER ADVENTURE FESTIVAL UPDATE ON 30TH MARCH
Hope its free for people.

> Things might be changed consider last there was a problem of how far the /say reached. I will keep you updated.
if people want to RP with me and im ingame, dont be afraid to /whisper me. (provesky.7924)
If im not ingame. Contact me via Skype or Steam. You can also via Enjin. But you know.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Provesky
<<Note. I dont accept random friendrequests. So do notify me via any source who you are when befriending me on Steam. >>
Posted Feb 6, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 25, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+43
Quick bumb! As we have 19 days togo!

Everyone is allowed to make a speech or poem or something as such during the memorial!
Give me a sign if you do so I can schedule you in.
IF you do such, try to prepare it on a .txt document or somesort, so we can keep time for everyone! :d
if people want to RP with me and im ingame, dont be afraid to /whisper me. (provesky.7924)
If im not ingame. Contact me via Skype or Steam. You can also via Enjin. But you know.
<<Note. I dont accept random friendrequests. So do notify me via any source who you are when befriending me on Steam. >>
Posted Mar 11, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+450
I have a character who'd love to make a speech, or poem, or how you call it.
Piken Square - Zarkadi.5460
Eleyn Gillis - Euthalia Ford - Eloise Decker
Aegis of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh
Posted Mar 11, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+43
A Bumb once again and a small notice

The memorial is a day earlier (on 29 March) duo SAB will be on the 30th.
Hope this news is on time for everyone still >.<
Posted Mar 25, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Tea
Pogs:
+65
Just gonna give you a little bump here~
EU- Xyx.3768 // NA- Bun.3081
Posted Mar 28, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,854
I WILL BE THERE!
Posted Mar 29, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+43
Final bumb as event start in 1 hour!

I am open for taxi-services. Free of charge. provesky.7924
IP is 206.127.146.40:0
Posted Mar 29, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+2,854
Thank you for a great memorial event!
Posted Mar 29, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+126
Shame I missed it :( Silly things such as work got in the way. Pff. Who needs work. >.>
Posted Mar 30, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+43
Thanks all for coming, and pardon for the short day-swift. But it was good nontheless.

As this memorial and the 3 before where usually this short (like 30-45min) I was wondering if people mind be interested in a "Victory-festival" / "Deliverance festival" to celebrate the victory over Zhaitan, Scarlet and Mordremoth. (soon adding more dragons!)
Will likely make a poll for this in future when 2018's memorial comes close.
Posted Mar 31, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices