Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 2

[PS] 4th Lions Arch Memorial

14 replies
Pogs:
+126
Thanks all for coming, and pardon for the short day-swift. But it was good nontheless.

As this memorial and the 3 before where usually this short (like 30-45min) I was wondering if people mind be interested in a "Victory-festival" / "Deliverance festival" to celebrate the victory over Zhaitan, Scarlet and Mordremoth. (soon adding more dragons!)
Will likely make a poll for this in future when 2018's memorial comes close.

Absolutely! This sounds like a damned fine idea :d Why wouldn't the people of DR and LA celebrate such a victory?
Posted Mar 31, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,554
Thanks all for coming, and pardon for the short day-swift. But it was good nontheless.

As this memorial and the 3 before where usually this short (like 30-45min) I was wondering if people mind be interested in a "Victory-festival" / "Deliverance festival" to celebrate the victory over Zhaitan, Scarlet and Mordremoth. (soon adding more dragons!)

Absolutely! This sounds like a damned fine idea :d Why wouldn't the people of DR and LA celebrate such a victory?
Not just the people of those two places imo, But every city.
Gametag: RobinTair.1806

Truu: Pact soldier turned merc
Diathi: Mender, Gardener, Troublemaker.
Laossi: Pastel-hued pacifist

Posted Mar 31, 17
Pogs:
+126
wrote:

Well, yes -- exactly :) It'd be a great thing to do.
Posted Mar 31, 17
Pogs:
+43
*dust this thing off*

Hey all, I have sort-off bad news.
Since the middle/autumn of last year I have stopped roleplaying (duo several reasons better left out). Untill now I have always hosted the Memorial, but since I have been sort-off able to get rid of the RP-addiction, I dont think I will quick jump-host this anymore.
I would assume there is still people who like to see this event come back yearly. If so someone/or some group can poke me or just generally take it and will become the host of the memorial from now on (starting ofcourse with this year as the 5th memorial). It only cost you €199.99 ... Just kidding, its free for grabbing.

For the new host there is also this to consider:
wrote:

Well, yes -- exactly :) It'd be a great thing to do.

So yeah if you're up for it, guess people want a triumph festival. :)

Anyhow, if no one picks it up, it will be lost to history. I, myself, do hope someone will grab it so it will continue.
(also small note: If you look to host it as a guild, just make sure the majority of the guild (or officer-corp) agree on it.)

Thanks everyone for reading and for joining this event in the past!
-signing off
if people want to RP with me and im ingame, dont be afraid to /whisper me. (provesky.7924)
If im not ingame. Contact me via Skype or Steam. You can also via Enjin. But you know.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Provesky
<<Note. I dont accept random friendrequests. So do notify me via any source who you are when befriending me on Steam. >>
Posted Jan 30, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+126
A shame to see you're not RPing anymore; we had some good times :) I'd offer to take it up myself but I have no characters that could do that ... At least not realistic, as they're not in that kind of thing. Alas, I do hope someone picks it up! It's something that I'd imagine to be a thing IC that ANET just hasn't implemented.
Posted Jan 30, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices