Recent Threads
Main Forum

Interest Check: Tyrian DND

3 replies
Pogs:
+21
Hello everyone! My name is Kenny and I'm a DND nerd as well as a GW2 nerd.

I've been building a campaign but lately the living story and the lore of guild wars has me inspired. I was wondering if anyone was interested in participating in a DND game based in the world of Tyria. I've never GMed before so it would be a bit of a learning experience. I'm perfectly willing to take on people who have never played DND 5e before. We'd be playing on roll20 and discord once a week or every other week depending on everyone's schedule. I prefer roleplaying and story to straight up combat so if you're a min/maxer this probably won't be the game for you.

Does that sound interesting to anyone? Is this too much of a niche within a niche?
Posted Feb 24, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+2,636
Not so much a niche within a niche, more like a Venn diagram of two nerdy things. This wiki has some homebrew reference pieces people have written that may interest you! Like a 5e charr race page.

I'm already busy with a D&D project so I can't participate, just wanted to offer some help.
0383DKg.png
Posted Feb 24, 17
Pogs:
+2
When I clicked on this I thought it might be characters playing D&D in-character with a Tyrian bent to it. That's something I could get behind, but like the above poster I'm not sure I have the time for another OOC game right now. Instead I'll wish you the best of luck!
Posted Jul 11, 18
Liv
Pogs:
+300
Called horses and heroes instead of dungeons and dragons
Duskfall Security Solutions
---
Olivia De Alvarre
Posted Jul 11, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices