Recent Threads
Main Forum

Hello fellow TC folks! Any interest in WvW?

5 replies
Pogs:
+8
I thought I'd take another stab (no pun intended) at reviving our amazing RP runs in WvW. TC has been through the ringer on the WvW end of the spectrum. I took a long break, touring a number of other servers and ironically wound up on Piken Square for awhile. Recently I brought my main account back to TC. It is still a bit bumpy, folks are returning, checking things out and poking their heads into the maps to see what all the fuss is about.

I'm not sure that there is a lot of call for roleplaying within WvW anymore. What I *do* think would be entertaining is finding ways to group together on nights when you fine folks aren't doing RP sessions. The people I hang out with on a regular basis are either role players in their own right or are the type who have that same incredibly creative mentality. Back three years ago, I loved seeing the RP players on the borderlands because they are much more likely to be scouts or defenders. Considering we aren't in T1 anymore, even a smallish group of 5-10 running on off hours can have a ton of fun and enjoy their time.

What say you? Any interest? :)
Posted Apr 26, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+71
The Butterflies have already been making a name for ourselves as the Pink Ninja's of WvW, and we've even teased at the idea of IC forays into the Mists War! We've made some friends with a few of the remaining large-scale WvW guilds, and while we're mostly out there roaming or playing Havoc, we're always interested in having people along! I'd be -very- down for this!
Posted Apr 26, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+8
That sounds fantastic Penny! I love it. :) What timezone do The Butterflies normally roam in? During the week I play during NA Prime time mostly. On the weekends though I can be on at all sorts of various times throughout the day and night. I know a few years back we definitely had people exploring IC concepts around the Mist Wars. Somewhere around here I probably still have a few of my character write ups. It is a little tough right now considering many of our fights are outnumbered. But hey, havok squads are necessary and can do a lot! Feel free to hit me up in game too: Fatherbliss.4701
Posted Apr 26, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+8
Looking for more brave souls! This week we face a rather major update to WvW. For those who want to attain the new rewards, learn a bit about this mode of play or just want someone who understands WvW and is a fellow role player, feel free to find me in game. We will be running some intro sessions soon on TC (and Piken as well from what I hear). Thanks again!

Bliss
Posted Jun 4, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+91
We held the first teaching/training session yesterday and it got a pretty good turnout. The lessons will be a weekly thing, and will happen every Thursday at 7 PM EST. The next lesson will cover each individual class and giving a few suggestions on builds for each one, which should give people some helpful options for anything they'd like to do in WvW. Anyone and everyone who would like to attend is welcome.
Posted Jun 9, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Cap
Pogs:
+585
A few friends and I are building a new guild to tackle RP-WvW in full strength. Once we have everything up and running properly, we'll open up our recruiting thread and provide our support in the fight!
3970715.jpg
Posted Jun 16, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices