No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 11

[EU] The WvW Alliance - Many Guilds Make Glory!

104 replies
I pledge Malomaeryn to this alliance. Sylvari Guardian, usually run raiding parties to cap supply camps and rob towers with their own supplies. You'll probably see me in /team chat every now and then.
Posted Aug 29, 12
Pogs:
+1
I am working with the guild that I and my friends have joined Critical Failure have have taken a few tentative steps in the Borderlands. We would be interested in a wvw alliance.
Posted Aug 29, 12
Pogs:
+28
Very much supportive of this idea, I can't speak for my guild but you can throw me up as an allied player.
Posted Sep 2, 12
Has the OP forgotten about this thread? Doesn't seem to get updated by them. :undecided:
Posted Sep 2, 12
Pogs:
+1
Can this thread OP please be updated with

1/ Whether this Alliance is functional

2/Who are participating members

3/ Information links on any up to date forum or threads or means of communication used where planning is dicussed

Piken Square is now my home and I'd like to get more involved.
Yesterday I was InWvWvW and had alot of fun. Thank you Khastor (sp?) and some of the others who were in EB tryting to herd distracted PvPrs from PS there.

Posted Sep 10, 12
Hia

I am the guild leader of The Enigma - we currently have about 100 members in the guild and get groups into WvW on a regular basis (usually evenings) of between 10 - 20.

We co-ordinate using Teamspeak and depending on the size of our group adopt different strategies - we tend to avoid the zerg and skirmish instead and more often than not in the Borderlands.

We would be interested in forming alliances with any others on Piken. We will no doubt get more into WvW from our guild as the game progresses as many are busy leveling, doing dungeons etc. Our designated WvW commander Ser Tawn is an old hand at Civ so his strategies are sound and we have had good success on our own. We were on Desolation on release and hated the fact you couldn't group together and not get into WvW so came to Piken after a few days as some of us RP and have been on RP servers in other games previously.

I can be contacted in gmae on Rawr Mangle my Charr Guardian or contact Ser Tawn on his Asuran Guardian.

At present we do not have the commander tome but are saving for it as a guild and waiting to hear of any updates on the functionality of that.

For the Piken!

Rawr
18ea0c4519306981.png
Posted Sep 18, 12
Pogs:
+1
Welcome to your new home.

We have a budding WvW community and I see a few regular names out there when I get chance to join.
Not so many guild groups so more the merrier

Karn Aanurg [KA] is one WvW focussed guild on PS that I know from Ettenmoors on Laurelin (LoTRO) "Harmonizer" is the Guild Leader from what I can gather and I know they work on voip as a team wherever they are. Ymgarl and Durum are also names I remember in KA that I've seen around. Could be a good coordination POC

Check out the dynamic event section for a WvW meet This Sunday (23rd Sept 8:00 BST) to discuss more.

Posted Sep 20, 12
Pogs:
+1
I am willing to learn and start to do better in the WVW, my last experience was quite pathetic though.
Posted Sep 26, 12
Pogs:
+1
Mord there are some very very good video guides on WvWvW from beginners to advanced tactics, many have been posted in the TC WVWVW section. Definitely worth checking out.

Posted Sep 29, 12
Pogs:
+84
Hey :d I am the custodian of the NA servers WvW Guild Alliance, just popping in to ask how you guys are doing and if I may have the Piken Square Guild Alliance organizers info that are active now or to PM me?

I want to try and talk with some of the Piken Square WvW leaders and see if we can figure out how to better both of the unofficial RP servers specifically for WvW.
2wqh45d.jpg
Posted Oct 2, 12
Page
of 11
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices