Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 11

[EU] The WvW Alliance - Many Guilds Make Glory!

104 replies
Is this Alliance still active? If so, I'd love to sign up as an allied player : )
bd5873331bebbd61.png
Posted Oct 16, 12
Yea I think this idea has been thrown into the the Foundry of Failed Creations.

Last post or edit by OP was on July 22nd so I reckon its safe to say it isn't happening... :undecided:
Posted Oct 16, 12
Crying sad tears :'(
bd5873331bebbd61.png
Posted Oct 16, 12
Pogs:
+360
Benefactor
Yeah, I'm sorry that nothing much has come of this. Unfortunately, a lot of RL stuff (both good and bad :/)has come my way over the last few months and I just don't have the time to commit to organising something like this any more.

I know that other people had discussed equivalent organisations, both here on 2RP and on other websites less associated with RP, and I guess I kinda expeced some of htem to announce that they were the replacement service for this, hence me kinda letting the thread die in my absence. I do agree that it's a shame it's ended up like this, but honestly, if anyone has the time and energy to do something with it all, please do!
Posted Oct 16, 12 · OP
More then willing to try and get this up and running again. Shall do my best!

Also: Jeuj for good stuff IRL, boo for bad stuff : (
bd5873331bebbd61.png
Posted Oct 16, 12
Page
of 11
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices