Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 11

[EU] The WvW Alliance - Many Guilds Make Glory!

104 replies
Pogs:
Earth's Vengeance would love to support the alliance.
And although we're not much into real RP, we'll act accordingly when playing alongside the alliance (to ensure we don't ruin the possible RP experience for you guys).
Posted Aug 17, 12
Pogs:
+1
My old warhammer online guild is Da blak handz (orc only guild originally from burlok roleplay sevrer) is joining up with some new gitz from rift, I have spread the word on this to them. My hope is that we will be very active in open world pvp as well as roleplay.

I personally love WvWvvW and will get myself the 100 G quickfast to be able to run Squads (warbands WAAAGH?!?) This is a good incentive and I can do nothing but support it.

Reading up on this here it looks like we have the beginnings of a very good community cooking here and on Pinken square when this kicks off next week.
Posted Aug 18, 12
We will certainly support this alliance. Please count us in!

Mandalorian Forge
http://mandalorianforge.enjin.com/

Leader: Broganos
Emissary: Dankok
enjin-248163-13376077861190028486-gray.png
Posted Aug 22, 12
RF x
Pogs:
Sent you a message.
Posted Aug 24, 12
Pogs:
+2
I'm game! This is awesome, I was worried that Piken Square would have weak PvP but this is gonna be great.
Posted Aug 24, 12
Pogs:
+1,557
Admin
Benefactor
Moved to the War Academy.
Posted Aug 24, 12
It really takes a

to fight for Piken Square in WvWvW....but i have one more to pledge!
In Chris Roberts We Trust!
SC_Tyrian-Prime_01_zpsf5c2497d.png
Admin-Elder of Raging Knights-Commerce Division of TOG-Star Citizen

Posted Aug 28, 12
Sign me up!
Posted Aug 29, 12
Pogs:
+3
Sign me up: Name: Miyu Evans
Miyu Asuka,
Dyne Evans
Posted Aug 29, 12
Pogs:
The Hoelbrak Warriors Guild supports this alliance, we'll lend you our steel when you ask for it.
9zshvt.jpg
Posted Aug 29, 12
Page
of 11
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices