Recent Threads
Main Forum

[EU] [Interest Check] Classic Asuran RP / Arcane Council RP

3 replies
Pogs:
+26
Hey!

I'm wondering what are the options nowadays for good-quality asuran RP that doesn't involve Inquest, Mutated Asuras, Robot asuras, Sentient golems and the likes.

As my character has deceased, I'm thinking of creating another, and perhaps rally a few fellow RPers to create a new group, if none are available: I'm talking old school Asuran Krewe - That is, find a problem and fix it, then move on.

Anyone interested/ already active?
10da4bf850c395ff.png
Posted May 3, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
THK
Pogs:
+378
Sounds great. I miss my old Krewe that I joined back in 2012, so I am all in for it !
Posted May 9, 17
Zal
Pogs:
+8,427
Well, the terminology of "good quality" is a bit broad and far-reaching, and likewise runs the implication that the current Asura RP isn't good quality, and consists of nothing but the illustrated examples mentioned.

Different tastes for different people, I suppose, however I would note that a couple of your examples do not accurately reflect the current state of things and were outlier situations that got resolved. I wish I could say peacefully, but, resolved nonetheless. Inquest RP has indeed had a surge in activity compared to regular citizens, but we likewise have a Peacemaker guild to balance this out. As for robot Asura, prosthetics and robotic limbs have been commonplace in multiple aspects of GW2's lore to the extent a Charr NPC mentions them casually as if common-place. Sentient golems is likewise not much of a stretch as the Dynamics personal story basically creates such with the fusion of an individual into a golem should you choose that route, and likewise, are not commonplace within the RP scene we currently posses. We definitely do skirt on the fringes of the lore due to the sheer looseness of most of it, however we keep it within our own sphere and do not inflict/nor intend to inflict it upon others. I shan't apologize for it existing, but I will apologize if you feel it has driven you away in any form.

The Asura community within Rata Sum is definitely small, much smaller than it used to be. We do not currently possess the type of Krewe/guild you are desiring and I wish you the best of luck in forming such, and would only hope should our paths cross in RP that you respect some of our RP decisions as we shall choose to respect yours.

Best of luck!
Posted May 9, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+15
yUbBTFV.png
We are an asura krewe active guild feel free to contact us :)
Posted May 3, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices