Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 3

NA Rper's of Lions Arch!

23 replies
Pogs:
+330
You hear a whistle from a shadowed alley, and a pair of fingers beckoning you closer.

"Don't worry I aint going ta rob ye" The whispered voice was gruff and the accent was that of one brought up on the wrong side of the street.

"A sliver fer ye time?" The pair of fingers now flash with the shine of a freshly minted silver coin. You can't help but lean in a bit closer. The man stayed deep in the shadows but the smell of rum and the salt of the sea assaulted you.

"Ye ever hear o the Brethren? The lads and lassies that run the Arch from the shadows? How would ye like ta be on they good side?" He gives you no time to answer.

"Aint like the Captain's getting all that business and coin from them nobles, wanting ta be Kryta's lap dog. They ferget what the people o the Arch sacrificed fer they freedom, that it were us that rebuild this city many times with out selling our souls ta the consortium. As Commodore Cobiah Marriner once said. Lion's Arch is a port of our own. We've build it over and over, and we'll defend it against any that try to take it. We the citizens make it a free port, not beholden to any nation, open to anyone in need of a home to call their own. We'll teach them how to protect it against any threat, using charr weaponry, asuran innovation, and human courage. The port would be open to any and all, so long as they'll fight for our freedom and help to keep the waters clear."

The man moves just a bit and you catch sight of a smile surrounded by a red beard. The coin is flipped from his fingers as he chuckles. "We the ones that make it the free city, it up ta ye ifn ye wish ta stand with us."

With those last whispered words, there is a yell from inside the bar and the sound of breaking glass. The barkeep yells at someone to take it out side. In that moment of distraction the man is gone, and all you can do is look at the silver coin at your feet.

To those that RP in Lion's Arch we welcome you to join the Brethren Court.

Think of this as a way to get on the same shard as all the other Lion's Arch RPers. There is some story line going on with the Lords and in time perhaps you will be asked to join the Court as a Lord. But there is no push to do so, this guild is open to all. Those that just RP in the bars, those that just go on dates. Those that own a business or ship in the Arch or even those that have a toon live there.

We take Lionguard, pirates, mercenaries, bandits, butchers, bakers, street rats, heroes and anything you can think of. We are trying to get the LA community back together. Much like TCRP this is a way to organize events, or find events in the city, as well as get on the same shard as everyone else. There will be gambling nights, and fight nights, as well as any other event some one can think of. There will be a return of Whale of a Tail as well.

If you are interested in joining the guild you can post here, or ask any member of Brethren Court of Lions Arch (BCLA) that is online. As well as mailing or messaging Erik the Bloody.

Thank you, and May the wind be at your back!
Modern%20EWB.png
Posted May 23, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+93
This sounds pretty fun, I'll bite :)
AChanceOfReign.3456 is my ign.
CTaGsub.png
Posted May 23, 17
Pogs:
+249
Glad to see this! The Lanterns of Farshore work out of LA, so this sounds good to me. My ign is Valreth.1309
Valrethia Bastet | Brennamaev Vyletel | Cate Vanitas
pi3Z1hn.png
Posted May 23, 17
Pogs:
+330
Invites sent, Welcome to the Brethren!
Posted May 23, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+4
I'll say I'm curious. RogueSoul.4281 for a tag.
Posted May 24, 17
Pogs:
+330
invite sent
Posted May 24, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+265
Eh, why not. I wanna see how this plays out because I was never around for LA when it was active on the RP shard. May I have an invite? Lilyanna.9361
ee44f3a9480186cf.png
a1a43a9fcdbddedd.png
Posted May 24, 17
Pogs:
Sounds interesting. But do you plan on having a forum or website to at least gather player's 'job description' or affiliations? At least for people who may own shop, have a specific trade or be a go to person for some reason or another. Kuro for example is tied with the Arch Exchange and work as a financial adviser, not to mention his family used almost all its fortune to help in the reconstruction of the city. He also deals in the jewelry business, with two cousins being jeweler in DR so he help sell their waves outside DR and trade or find deals for base material for their craft. So I'd be interested IC to have business partners as well, or clients. Incidentaly, he lives in LA and is family has been there since his great grandparents left Cantha and got stuck in Kryta. So he probably knows about many aspects of the city, the bright and the dark side.So if anyone plays a somewhat known figure in LA, it would be nice to actually know :p
Posted May 24, 17
Pogs:
+330
I don't have any plans for a website or forum at this time though that is a great idea, for now its just a way for people that RP in LA to come to gether to meet each other and get on the same shard. And maybe plan out some LA based RP. Cinnamon I sent you an invite as well.
Posted May 24, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
great thanks! I actually saw, just after I wrote my previous post, that someone started a sort of citizen list for LA so I guess we could us it to keep such character info. Though it would require someone to maybe make a sort of Index on the first post and keep it updated. Or maybe use a Gdoc. Think I could do that, even if just for my private use, though I'd make it public if anyone else wants to use it.
Posted May 25, 17
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices