Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 3

NA Rper's of Lions Arch!

23 replies
Pogs:
+330
Feel free to, the more willing to get the community together the better! I know there were a lot of people RPing in DR that were Pirates, business men, or citizens of LA. I would like to see the LA RP come alive again, most action right now is in the USA evenings around 6pm to 12am PST) in Jikk's Rest or the Cave bar. Some RP on the docks as well. Right now based on that RP a few captains are looking for crews and clients. and of course there is the bar fights, political talk and casual bar RP.
Posted May 25, 17 · OP · Last edited May 25, 17
Pogs:
+1,447
Xehara.8537
Conceived Notions
Discord: Xehara#0457 ⚓ GW2: Xehara.8537
Posted May 27, 17
Pogs:
+330
Invite sent
Posted May 27, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+1
This sounds like a fun time, I miss when there was more RP in Lion's Arch. Are you guys still recruiting? Nine Thousand.3021
Posted Jun 3, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+330
Of course we are will add you this evening
Posted Jun 3, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+17
I'm in! Lady Bilquis.9543
Posted Jun 6, 17
Pogs:
+330
Got you in
Posted Jun 7, 17 · OP
Pogs:
If y'all are still recruiting, I'd love to have a go! SkyStreamers.7891. I work nights Sun-Tues and every other wednesday so I'm mainly on in the mornings for about 3-5 hours on those days and nights when I have off. I'm also in CST(Merica)
Posted Jul 5, 17
Pogs:
+330
Yes we are still excepting anyone that wishes to join, and we are working on getting a webpage up and going too. Welcome to the guild Kira
Posted Jul 5, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+1
hey there got word of you from a charr in DR, would love to connect with you all. im new in gw's and i hear these megaguilds are the place to be -
here's a link to my Intro's page w details of my rp if anyones interested - :http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/30731994-new-rpr-site-member-gw-nub
Posted Aug 4, 17
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices