Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 3

Share your sylvari and rate the one above yours!

29 replies
Pogs:
+4,357
Benefactor
To preface, I'm not going to rate with numbers because they mean different things to different people. Also, I'm going to rate everyone who came before me. Because I can.

Spoiler: YsbaliShow

Spoiler: SulyennShow

Spoiler: DiathiShow

Spoiler: NauthrielShow

Spoiler: Pen YfanShow

Spoiler: DiduineShow

Crap. I guess now I have to post one too.

Spoiler: ArkynShow
Posted Jul 6, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+269
For Simmy: Errr, I'm really horrible at number rating so I'll just tell you what I see! So! Arkyn gives off exactly what you want him to be. Rough, brash, hardcore with a knock of thorns to boot. His clothing is very 'human' or humanized which only gives off more of the aura of having or had gone through quite of deal in his life. However, I am kinda curious what other kind of outfits you can put him in with seperate armor pieces. Let's say: if he was in sylvari-wear? Would he look more intimidating or lax? At times, his colors could see dull or too plain, but honestly I do not see anything wrong with that. Though, from what I know about him, at first glance you would have no idea what his /actual/ profession was judging from appearance alone X,D
Spoiler: I have no recent pics of Cinna on this computer, so here's her little sassy assShow
ee44f3a9480186cf.png
a1a43a9fcdbddedd.png
Posted Jul 6, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,105
Um.. That's indeed a very 'little' sassy picture of her. I really don't know how to grade this considering the picture is so small that I can barely discern any features or the colors properly, and the outfit is only show half, so.. I guess I'll have to judge by whatever I'm given.
Right off the start, I do like that she uses this particular hairstyle because this is one of the vanilla hairstyles that I barely ever see anyone use, and I personally really like how it looks like a widow's veil. I'm not a big fan of the combination of colors though, because the swampy green of her bark color along with the (seemingly?) red color of her headleaves and the vibrant blue outfit kinda.. pops a bit weirdly, in my opinion.
If perhaps her hair were also blue or the dress had a bigger connection to her headleaves color, I think the outfit would tie a bit better. Unfortunately, I don't see pretty much any of the outfit as it's cut, but it looks fairly good, at least the top part. I can't really tell if the face is one of the new ones or a vanilla one, but I can tell it's not one of the very overused ones, so I'd say that's good. She doesn't look bad, but for my taste and aesthetic, there could be done some slight changes. If I had to put a grade, I'd say a solid 7/10.

Okay, I guess I should put my bitter tailor salad here as well.

Spoiler: CarwynShow
Piken Square RPer!
Nezgar Bladefang | Syriak Scalemane | Ardek Embertail | Njord Ogmundrson | Askold Hjovarson | Qaspiel Zaazenach | Seth Lockhart | Erik Hughes | Carwyn Duskborn | Clionadh Nightborn | Tiarnach Dawnborn | Iorwerth Nightborn | Fearghal Noonborn | Technomancer Ghiall | Biochemist Slyenn | Magisaboteur Rhigg | Ichomancer Qhorazz
Posted Jul 7, 17 · Last edited Jul 7, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Spoiler: CarwynShow

I do like this sylvari. I haven't seen many "pink" sylvari that I could actually take seriously, but Carwyn looks fine with his Aetherblade gear. The dyes are lovely and I'm surprised at how well the mask works with the outfit. Not really a fan of the pink extravaganza on the last pictures to be honest, but the effort is appreciated.

And so far I've covered my Ranger and Warrior. Here's my Elementalist.

Spoiler: EvanarysShow
ZMd3xPf.png
Posted Jul 7, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 7, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2
Spoiler: EvanarysShow

10/10, would pollinate. I like how she looks good with any element. My own ele barely looks acceptable when he's standing still.

Anyways, here's my ranger.
Spoiler: Show

He had long hair once...it was his 'anime meme' phase.
Posted Jul 7, 17 · Last edited Jul 7, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,710
Still has long hair, just figured out how ponytail holders work, it seems.
0383DKg.png
Posted Jul 7, 17
Pogs:
+1,513
Have my two sylvari, actually both were awakened on the same day.
Spoiler: The Paladin vari!Show
And
Spoiler: The assassin rangerShow
GW2 home server- Sorrow's Furnance Kalavier.1097
The Noble The SurvivorThe Commander

Feedback is great, and helps to improve us. If something seems off in my bios, come poke me and discuss it! If something is awesome, tell me! :)
Posted Jul 8, 17
Pogs:
+23
wrote:
Spoiler: The Paladin vari!Show
MUSHROOM! \o/
For some odd reason I love when sylvari use this haircut. Anyways:
His eyes and face don't really make him a friendly-looking, eerie, yet not edgy - which I love. His armor color add a little positive twst tohis overall looking! Surely not a vari to easily judge by looks. Armor face and haircut matches perfectly. Nothing over the top or below avarage. An odd guy that I'd like to meet just to see how he really is.
wrote:
Spoiler: The assassin rangerShow
Ah, such a glorious mix of dark colors and green light! Shady, secretive and sort of seducive eyes and menacing aura. Edgevari, but with a twist! I like.

My turn, eh? Needless to say...
Spoiler: TeelariShow
Posted Jul 8, 17
Pogs:
+965
I love Teelari's coloration and her overal wardrobe and expressive nature in the screenshots :d. Seems like an enthusiastic sylvari that loves to go out and explore which is something I like :d. Also nice shiverpeaks outfit :3. Im not as good at taking screenshots myself, but what the heck.

Here's Eidolen
Spoiler: Show
Guild Wars 2 - Tarnished Coast (EST, USA)

I.D. - abelkmr.1549

Posted Jul 8, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,710
Kalavier bro you totally didn't review the previous 'vari!
0383DKg.png
Posted Jul 8, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices