No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum

Private RP

8 replies
Pogs:
+22
Hawthorne paced quickly through the pouring rain, the cold water dropping from the hood of her poncho onto her face and the muddy puddles she trod in doing nothing to wipe the pleasant smile dotting her tired-looking face. The (relatively) tall Asura paused in the thunderous gloom of the storm as she looked up at the building stretched before her, the old and tired stone walls in stark contrast to the pleasantly lit up windows. After a couple of seconds, she pushed open the door to the Merchants Coin and let it slowly creak shut behind her, placing her sopping wet poncho on a coat rack by the fireplace before stretching her heavily armored arms above her head with a relieved groan.
"G'day Buck, you absofuckin'lutely handsome ass devil how in the nine circles of hell're ya doin' today? Hawthorne called out loudly, waving one arm with a clatter of metal as she walked up to the bar. With a soft grunt the asura hopped onto her favorite stool, grinning broadly as the sour-faced Bartender glowered at her.
"You know Asura, one of these days that blasted mouth of yours is going to get you into a lot of trouble." he grumbled, before turning his back on her to prepare her usual coffee.
"It already has c*nt! Anyway, y'know you fuckin' love it." Hawthorne teased, sending a wink towards Buck before leaning one arm on the scuffed bartop, peering around the bar as her ears worked to sift through the thunderous roar of barnoise and pounding rainfall.
Posted Aug 5, 17 · OP
Pogs:
A little while later, the door swung open once more as an asura of about average height walked in. Wearing a set of deep black and purple robes and some heavy looking shoulders. Strangely not having any protection from the rain with him, yet he wasn't even a slight bit wet. Making a bee-line for the bar, sitting down by it next to the other asura and eyeing up Buck as he was preparing Hawthorne's coffee. He glanced over at her for a moment but didn't say anything.
Posted Aug 6, 17
Pogs:
+22
Hawthorne propped her head up with her elbow on the bar, flashing a quick smile towards the newcomer. "Aye, g'day c*nt? Come 'ere often?" she greets with an amused snort, her rabbit ears bouncing at the action. Buck returned with the Asuras coffee, topping the mug up with whiskey and accepting the coin as Hawthorne slid it across the bartop. "Cheers mate" she nods, and takes a deep, appreciative sip.
Posted Aug 6, 17 · OP
Pogs:
He stared back at her with confusion at the blunt word usage before he could finally formulate any sort of real response. "Excuse me? Had a few many to drink or what?" He said landing on a cocky grin, thinking himself smart. He quickly looked over to Buck "Give me a beer please!" he uttered before returning to stare at the strange asura next to him
Posted Aug 6, 17
Pogs:
+22
The Asura chuckled and looked up from her coffee, one eyebrow raised. "Nah mate, I ain't had enough. And it looks like you ain't either." she replies, twisting on her stool to face the other Asura, looking him up and down with an observant eye.
Posted Aug 6, 17 · OP
Pogs:
Looking to her once more, seeing her turn her stool, he raised a brow suspiciously showing off his eerie purple draconic eyes. "Can i help you?" His beer arrived while he talked and was quickly thereafter grabbed and he took a sip from it as he was expecting an answer.
Posted Aug 6, 17 · Last edited Aug 6, 17
Pogs:
+22
"Yeah mate, I'm bored as fuckin' shit an' looking for some chitchat. Y'come here often, at the risk of soundin' pretty fuckin' cliche?" Hawthorne replies with a smirk.
Posted Aug 6, 17 · OP
Pogs:
"No, i do not as a matter of fact. Never been here before actually. What about you? You seem pretty comfortable here. Are you a regular or what?" He replied before going in for another sip of his beer.
Posted Aug 7, 17
Pogs:
+22
Hawthorne nods and blows the bartender a kiss, who glares and grumbles things that shouldn't be repeated before turning away. "Shit yeah, well, not been comin' round here that fuckin' long but I come 'round most every day now! The food's great and Buck's a handsome fuck, so why not?" she rambles, that smile still on her face.
Posted Aug 9, 17 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices