Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 3

Krytan Ministry [KM] Recruitment Open

25 replies
Pogs:
+64
Greetings everyone! We have updated our ranks to have more impact in the greater fold! All news can be found here!
http://krytanministry.tumblr.com/post/180278777611/greetings-everyone-with-the-holidays-and-a-new
Posted Nov 19, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+33
The members of Krytan Ministry were some of the first people to welcome me into this roleplay community, and I've already learned so much from the amazing writers that are a part of its ranks--even in the guild's winter recess. If you want to meet some incredible people, I highly suggest you join KM!
D E S O L E | G U E R L A I N | L E T T I E R E | P A L A Z Z O | D E S O L E . 3 7 4 0
Posted Nov 26, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+144
Bumpity bump! Still recruiting!!
Posted Dec 12, 18
Pogs:
+144
Bumpity bump! Still recruiting!!
Posted Dec 12, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+64
Lord Roland di Chelte is running for the Krytan Freeholds seat! 7 days from today left to contest.
Posted Dec 12, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+64
Freeholds election app time is closed!
New candidate announced for East Kessex: Stella Aguillard.
Posted Jan 7, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 7, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices